Mythic Monsters and Exchange

Hello everyone, I have been playing Neo Monsters for a long time and I must admit that it is one of my favorite games, the desire to improve and grow in this game invades me, but there are always limitations. I love the monsters that I have, but I would like to be a trainer at the level of many of you, I wanted to know if the only way to obtain mythical monsters is through paid gems or Exchange, because I do not have the possibility of having real money to pay gems. If you told me how to have these mythical friends without having to pay money, it would help me a lot :pensive:, Thank you very much Girls and Boys for your attention.

My advice is aim to hatch legends. A good legend team will take down a team of mythics with the right player. The myths will come. Get to 500 gems and keep them for the shrine :blush: a lot of second form myths are very good too, like Rilla for instance.

You can get awakened myths through free gems. But it’s hard. Target the legends and then when you happen to have a myth on +3 of +6, you can target it on the next rotation :blush: That’s what I did with Maeve and I got it in 8 packs total. But when it first came around I was aiming for the legend :blush:

5 Likes

@LemonSqueezy ,:blush: Thanks a lot for you reply, sure thing, I’m going to follow your tip.
Thanks again for taking your time to help me.:relaxed:

1 Like

¡No problema! Voy a intentar todo el mundo si es posible :blush:

2 Likes

A SE team can take down a team of mythics with the right player.

3 Likes

True that! Ask @NMEGaryOak :eyes:

4 Likes

Some mythic teams are kinda sad to face. Once I fought someone who used Asmodia and Lemon in a row… Not the best combo, imo. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I told @NMEduck not to do that

4 Likes

I’m gonna take that in count :wink:@LemonSqueezy ,@DMG_Anxag
Just one more question :thinking::question:
Glitchy (Ultra Evolved) is a strong monster for any online challenge?.

I didn’t have any mythics at that time idk what you’re talking about @LemonSqueezy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im F2P and awakened mythics will come one day believe me :+1:
I got 3 so far , 1 more shard and i will get the 4th one awakened

3 Likes

the first thing you should do is reach 500 gems through in-game rewards, then double monthly in the sanctuary and accumulate a large amount of gems 2000 or so, make sure you never go below 500 or 450 again, and spend your gems as follows more censata (for this you should see some of the @Killerdog guides) I hope this helps you and you can progress in the game

2 Likes

Cancer

Nope.

1 Like