How much percent of Hacker or Cheater on PVP

I find many Kamiwyrm on PVP but if you check PVP stat on game center it should be very rare.

Perhaps golden eggs. Idk if they are even in golden eggs but they might

Nope they are not in gold eggs

Ok then… Some shenanigans are going on

No definitely not in golden eggs. But hey, I found people cracking this game quite easily, there’s a Chinese forum with these newbs but I found many of them have acquired Kami through hacking. Sometimes they cracked the game so much I saw they had to reinstall the software. But yeah, for them it looked like easy job to do(which as a Chinese myself I am really not too proud of…)

Fortunately, the majority of them are dumb enough where they really don’t know how to use Kami, so you should have a reasonable chance at beating them, even if they do have Kami

I’ll i find on pvp is the stupid shadow stalker chill queen stegosaur and green knight line up. No one has a brain now adays to think of there own strategy I guess

If they were, icekoo would have had like 1000 of kamis… haha…

This strategy is one of the best for pvp… so…

I think the hacking may be getting out of hand. I’ve had 3 occasions now in 2 days. I’ve faced a mega line up running steg/char combo I usually find this easy to knock out and once I do, on their next turn they lag (like it does when ppl quit cause u took out the only ark they know how to win with), so I assume they are “disconnecting” next thing I know bam defeated… I’m not a tech guy but I feel like that lag is them dong something… If we could see the names of our opponents (hint hint) I’m sure anyone who is blatantly cheated out of a victory would probably notify someone of who to look in to… Just sayin… :slight_smile:

You can see who you’ve recently played by going into the Game Center and clicking on players. It shows them from most recent onwards.

^^ it’s been happening to me to where the game will lag and it suddenly says I’ve been defeated. Is it a glitch or is it my opponent hacking into the game?

Happened to me as well, more often recently. However I knew the names of players, many are from this forum too. To be honest, I don’t think they’re hackers :slight_smile:

How do you recognize hackers from normal players ? Have all egg exclusive arks and all my pvp team are S ranked and I’m not a hacker. The only way is to see if he has kami without a large amount of battle but there is pvp friends so I really don’t know how you recognize them ?!

Me? I don’t… Actually I only met once or twice with those players with unknown name but all s plus kami :stuck_out_tongue:

The hackers were more obvious to see in the beginning but now it’s kinda hard to see.

If they can’t use their team properly at all or Kami at all, then they’re hackers

TL;DR: people who only use aoe with kami are most likely hackers.

unless ur team is full with water arks haha…

I prefer to battle a hacker that doesn’t use a stego/char team than a non cheater that uses one. At least most of the cheaters don’t make good use of their arks and they do offer a challenge. I can’t stand waiting forever before I get another move when I run up against a stego/char team. I use the chopper bug almost exclusively for the stun skin. I would prefer to have a good battle with the opponent lineup as planned. I hate having to resort to scramble just because the opponent may be one of the stego/charc jerks.

Without sharing hacking ways. I am on one half a hacker (done on an ipod to help the developers find fixes) and this was nearly as easy as DIB. although dib allowed you to easily change a monster into anything you wanted, say you have a hatchling youccan make it a dreadknought. Although to gain over 1 million points in HI is literally a 20 second job. Its a shame they have not enforced a quickfix to this and the other problems like free in app purchases.

And no im not chinese lol. Im british.
And im sorry if this offends anyone. But some of us hackers dont do it for gaining anything but to help the developers nake a fair playing field. Ive had over 200 players banned from reign if dragons in the last few weeks thanks to me working with developers to fix some malicious hacks
This is just to show you one of the sad truths about it.

See I view you as a professional, more like a system integrity inspector. When I say hacker I mean it to apply to those who are doing it on their own, without permission, for personal gain, to hurt other players, and I mean the term in the most negative way someone who fits that profile could ever possibly take it. What you do is a skill, and necessary, and sanctioned. I’m sure everyone here would agree so please don’t think anyone groups you in with them :wink: