Are people hacking?

I’m just wondering if anyone has hacked the game or has been cheating. In the last PVP fight I did, all 15 of the guys monsters were S ranked and over 3 quarters of them could only be found in gold eggs. I figured there’s no way it’s possible to get all of these at S rank and it makes fighting in PVPs pretty pointless so yeah. Thoughts anyone?

Yes there are hackers and they will be taken out in the next update after the holidays

I’m just wondering if anyone has hacked the game or has been cheating. In the last PVP fight I did, all 15 of the guys monsters were S ranked and over 3 quarters of them could only be found in gold eggs. I figured there’s no way it’s possible to get all of these at S rank and it makes fighting in PVPs pretty pointless so yeah. Thoughts anyone?

Ehhh. Not all are hackers and yes it is possible

The person you fought there is very, very likely to be a hacker. 

All S rank? probably. However, i could not deny that there are some real lucky guys manage to do so~~

All S rank? Hmmm.

Only 12 or 13 of mine are S. That’s strange.

Possibly a hacker. Or it’s a timer who spends more time timing than me.

i have some issues with that as well i never thought hackers because you can get rank boosters which i did on my a lvl arkadions Glazio Snowja Shishagaurd (mind my spelling) i found a lot of rares before i began farming by accident like nilo.spark and levi.

I managed to get nilo and levi as s rank and spark as a so i beleive that it is possible.

I think the update has triggered a PVP error on my ipad. For some reason, the game has identified me as a “possible hacker” and has not allowed me once to access the PVP area. I heard that hackers cannot “PVP” anymore. So, by logic, I cannot PVP. But I never hacked the game… I simply, out of a series of misfortionate events… got very fortunate with monster rankings and appearances, became extremely rich, and was able to do many of the Quests after a time and win usually (Not sure what defines a win… a gold egg or a monster. Mostly “lucky” gold eggs)

I usually get S ranks of the Main Prizes on the Gold Egg. Recently, I acquired an S rank Pegahoof, which is, as far from I heard, extremely hard to get.

I don’t really plug in money into this game… I only acquire the free gold it gives me (if any), and plug that into the gold eggs.

Problem is, now the game thinks I’ve “Cheated” due to all the S ranks I got. Or something. In anycase, pvp for me has been snuffed out, and I haven’t been able to connect since the holidays. I don’t really have any PVP friends who are available at any time at any given day to PVP with me, nor do I know any, so I’m pretty much SOL on acquiring the prizes in PVP.

I am a Grand Master Rank in the game, and I worked HARD to get there.

But really, this will be like the… 3rd time… I’ve started over, and the 5th time I’ve started over since the game was released. I’m getting tired of these “resets”.

What should I do?

I do not think that the anti-cheater system should operate purely using the number of S-rank monsters in one’s possession. It should instead look for save file inconsistencies and possibly large enough changes in gold that couldn’t be linked to actual purchases.

Are you sure your inability to connect is related to anti-cheating?

Often not being signed in to gamecenter (when the welcome back bar doesn’t show up in the game), you won’t be able to pvp. That could be a possible reason

I started in master league at the beginning of the game, but maybe it saved from my previous games that I’m master league?

Quite a while ago all the classes got merged into Master class.