How much percent of Hacker or Cheater on PVP

Lol i would hope not. I felt hurt the fact i sent all hacks i found in the game to admin1 and he read and not even so much as a thankyou for this input. I dont want to gain anything from it. I just want a simple thankyou and the problems fixed.

A hacker is a hacker. You have white hat hackers which hack for non malicious reasons. Black hat hackers which hack for malicious reasons. And grey hat which is a mixture of both.

Templarzx fits into the white hat group.

Ok, I just faced a guy twice he had it all kami, steg, stalker… Etc… First time I faced him I took out SS and Kami immediately and he disconnected, faced him again this time he thought he had the upperhand, until I came back with us both having 3 arks. As I’m going in for the kill on his kami I get that long pause defeat thingy… Now that I know how to see who it was (thanks again guys) who are the appropriate athorities that need to “look into” his acct? Don’t know if he’s on here or not but he had no clue how to use Kami and I don’t have a shadowstalker… Smells dirty to me.

The admins do keep track and are aware of who has what but the update has the key to locking them out

The update will come eventually but when that is is TBA

Dealpool, I think you guys must be very frustrated now because the question about update, online mission, defeat bug and timer issues have been asking for 100 times everyday lol~
Keep up the good works and hope the update coming soon :slight_smile:

Im getting frustrated aswell that there are 100 topics about complaining and such, and i bet its way worse for the mods because people are starting to make up stuff and say they are just slaves for the devs and all this nonsense

It gets really really old and we get it! Your mad about bugs but does repeating that your self A million times about how you think “The devs dont listen to us!” Or “Dont listen to mods, they just do what the devs want!” Or “this is garbage, the update was supposed to come out a while ago!” And the sort help at all? No. It doesn’t help. Will it make the update come out if you complain? No. does it make others happy? No. Is it getting annoying and spamming out all the other meaningful topics? Yes. So can we just please stop complaining everyone?

The complaints are good because maybe we’ll be able to find a creative solution to help the Devs fix said problems :slight_smile:

The only problem that comes about from the complaints is when the conspiracy theories come up and the complaints attack others.

The frustration affects everyone and everyone who posts a complaint or a criticism needs to keep that in mind along with the fact that the mods are players and users like you guys.

We only know so much, usually a smidge of a bit more than the rest of the players and we do our best to keep the peace and try to make this a relatively friendly place, even though we’re all as frustrated as a baby penguin trying to fly for the first time.

So please, if you have complaints and would like to complain, keep it civil and no conspiracy theories, no matter how frustrated you are :slight_smile:

Definite hacker. Had a kami but disconnected after i murdered his team.

I’ve defeated him several times lol~
Judging my his name, I would say he’s Chinese

Hacking isn’t any different than timing and the timers are just as guilty of hurting the game.

Can’t disagree more.

1. It takes hours & hours of practice & time in order to have good success in timing.

2. Timers do not go into OM (at least the ones I know) & compete with others, extra spots for new players to grab the om arks.

3. Timers might get advantage over non timers in pvp, nowadays most people in masters are using S rank om arks for half of their team anyway so the difference isn’t as significant.

4. About half of the egg exclusives arks have been released as om.

5. In fact, these timers have contributed a lot in giving advices to people in the forum, mostly tib…

So, how do you think timers hurt the game?

Hacking in delving into and modifying game files. How is that even remotely like timing?

1. It takes a lot of time to learn to hack files. Although this is irrelevant.
  2. Hackers don’t need to do the OM either.
  3. Timers are using a lot of arks that casual players don’t have access to (I.e. Minespider and Stegospike). They have a HUGE advantage in pvp, just like hackers.
  4. Half? Is that an argument? Ashley keeps pointing out that OMs are supposed to be rare; both timers and hackers ruin that.
  5. Some timers HAVE contributed, but that speaks to the ethics of the ACTION of neither timing nor hacking.

But the real reason they are the same is because both practices exploit game design to avoid the programmers’ profit model. Evidence: the devs WANT to update the game to shut down both practices.

Something feels odd with the hackers being so horrible at playing. Something fishy. I wonder if bots are involved… is that possible? Diamond farming bots? This is something I know happens with Mac and PC games but not sure about iOS.

Hackers and egg timers are very different. You can say that egg timers and the stego/charc strategy are exploits. However both are allowed techniques as the game is programmed now. Egg timers don’t exploit the programmer’s profit but are probably a significant source of profit. I think the programmers made timing more difficult than DI to stimulate egg buying. Currently if you can’t time eggs, they are not worth spending money on. Thus, I want to thank the egg timers for helping to support the programmers for the benefit of the rest of us. I have no thanks for hackers who get what they don’t deserve through payment or hard work. Although I must say that I would rather face a hacker with a kami in pvp than sit there waiting for an opponent.

How much money does the average timer spend on the game? (Sincere curiosity)

I learned to time from money spent on gold. Not all timers are this way, but I did want to support the developers for a game that, in my opinion, has a lot of potential.

1. Well you said it yourself. Not relevant. Once you know how to hack, it takes seconds/minutes to do so & you might not even need to do it over & over again. With timing, to get what I want, will take a while… We still need real gold to start timing…

2. Then if neither does OM, how do they disadvantage you?

3. I wouldn’t say A LOT. I believe those 2, maybe with charc are the main ones, update will fix charc & stego anyway… & most timers that i know don’t use this combo… Minespider is awesome, no doubt, but is that a guarantee win? Not really too…

I won over 500 pvp matches before I could time. The green dino can detonate pretty hard too… With the existence of vortexor & scorpionix, very easy to counter minespider…

1. Well even without timers, many players still have access to 1-2 egg arks through their free eggs… No doubt OM’s supposed to be rare, but when u release arks that can also be available through eggs, then it’s so rare anymore…

This is an argument… Why? because you are complaining timers disadvantage YOU & hurts the game & that it’s the same as hacker & I am telling you that it wouldn’t necessarily disadvantage you if half of what you can find from eggs have been available other ways…

I personally didn’t time until I had all catchable arks, so it didn’t disturb any of my game experience.

1. That speaks to the fact that they are not necessarily hurting the game. They are doing a lot of things to make the experience better too.

Well they have to stop timing because they cant make money otherwise. Timing has occurred in DIB, they should have learned it & did not create another game that allows timing…

I am not saying that timing is 100% a right thing to do either, but putting them together with hackers & said they hurt the game, is just too far…

Now I am not here to just argue with you, otherwise this thread is going to be another heated argument about timers that no one wants to. so lets just stop at this… feel free to pm me otherwise…

I’ve always called timing an exploit simply because it was unintended by the developers. Do I see it helping the game or developers? I’m not sure.

Some timers spend gold to learn how to time. In this way, they’re helping the developers. And if they knew they had no chance at learning to time, they may not have spent that gold. But of course, once you learn how to time you’re not spending any gold either. You’re getting everything without it. And that includes on missions. If you don’t know how to time, then even if you said you weren’t ever going to spend gold, you might just be pushed to if the mission monster is really good and you only need 1 more fusion ingredient monster to get it. So in this way, developers may also be losing a lot of money on timers.

Are they helping players? In the sense that they’re not taking up mission spots that they otherwise (likely otherwise) would have taken up, yes. In this way, they’re helping players who can’t time get the mission monster by not fighting for it. But at the same time, they’re also filling up PvP with the monster and, as a result, making it harder for those who both can’t time and failed to get the mission (majority of people here) to win in PvP.

So there are points to make on both sides. I’d bet my money on the negatives being higher weight than the positives, but I can’t tell you without solid statistics.

A bit late in catching up in this but to an earlier post ashley made. You dont need a bot to farm for diamonds. It take about 39 seconds to change your diamonds from 5 to 1 million and get all the rewards.