WHERE ARE THE HACKERS!

Sooo ive read about the hackers and so many players have complained about them… But after close to 400 pvp battles i dont think i have met one… Are they hiding or something :stuck_out_tongue: or has thhere been some sort of policing and banning been going on behind the scenes :slight_smile:

Im beggining to think that some players may have assumed a good player with some decent arks was a hacker when they werent…!!

Ive noticed a decline in hackers as of late, but make no mistake that they were there. It may just be that they know their days are numbered and they are trying to blend back into the legit strategies of the game before the update. 

I never fought a hacker in pvp so no problems so far

I think it’s just that they all started using stun teams because those worked better ;).

This could be true… Ive met a few stun teams that are completely s ranked… I run a stun team myself but finding an s ranked stegospike and hitting it in the wheels is near impossible!.. Maybe i havent noticed because im running a fairly good stun team…(if it wasnt for that damn disconnect :stuck_out_tongue: )

null_zps7e760852.jpg

The mentality of this forum. Just saying, you don’t hear about them when players win. However it becomes such a terrible atrocity when players lose PvP matches here that suddenly there’s hackers everywhere

No one likes to lose.

Doesn’t warrant players calling the game broken or acting like the apocalypse has descended. PvP is only one feature of many in this game. It’s just annoying to see people here suddenly pointing the hacker finger when they lose

Well… the game is broken if it can be hacked, at least in some way. Though perhaps the results aren’t as significant as some people make them out to be.

Mehhh the only thing broken is how long it takes to get that kamiwyrm! He better be worth it!

Sooo ive read about the hackers and so many players have complained about them… But after close to 400 pvp battles i dont think i have met one… Are they hiding or something :stuck_out_tongue: or has thhere been some sort of policing and banning been going on behind the scenes :slight_smile:

Im beggining to think that some players may have assumed a good player with some decent arks was a hacker when they werent…!!

There are well known infinite gold and instant max evolution cheats that the developers are aware of.  Infinite gold = infinite gold eggs/gold mission eggs which means you can pretty much get anything, which you can then use to pretty much pulverize anyone in PVP.

Hi all, I’m new to this forum and have read a lot of post about Hackers. 

Are most people assuming others with good timing skills to stop Golden Eggs at the right time, and therefore earning lots of Gold and S ranked ark are Hackers?

They’re hard to tell apart.

Developers can usually tell if a person is iaphacking due to the fake receipts. Gold received ingame should not cause receipts to be issued.

I should have been more specific: they’re hard for us non-developers to tell apart. But yes, the developers have ways to know for sure if people are hacking so that they can be banned.

By all mean. I have not spend any money on the game, and worked out how to time the eggs. It doesn’t work 100% of the time, perhaps 30% - 50%. But I get all the arks and gold I need

It’s discouraging when reading through forums and people assumes others with all S ranks ark are hackers. To me, it’s an achievement, because you are able to do something that others can’t.

Hackers are wrong and should be removed from the game. But let’s not assume people with lots of gold and S rank arks are hackers. 

Well said! And yeah its hard to tell us apart from them… However id probably rate myself as at least in the top five timers and even i dont have a maxed out s rank team (close but not complete)

Facts smh lmao.

Identifying hackers was easier a while ago. They are still there but will be gone soon. Just remember, just cause its an egg only ark or good rank, doesn’t mean its OP in pvp ;3 its all about strategy and they’ve figured that out. But, the system has them flagged so bye bye those who cheated. No need to worry much about them. Especially since most people have teams and strategies planned out now.