Higher team cost

New Patch Notes are up. http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/17572-developer-updates-112316-version-144/

And, well, since we’re all here, feel free to hit me with any questions and concerns you might have!

Unless we already have a dedicated thread for that… whichever works.  :stuck_out_tongue:

(Keep in mind, I might not be able to answer stuff immediately, but I’ll do what I can.)

you did not answer the crucial part as level is just cosmetic and that´s not what the fuzz is about.

the real deal is that you increased the cost limit and we should atleast be informed about that and to how much it has gotten increased to.

Up to lv150 and cost-cap for pvp. Good enough. Increase the team tabs please… four is not enough.

Well, we can find out the cost cap the old way by leveling up. Dev didn’t tell us the max lv, cost & tickets back then, we just need to play to find out.

Another note: if you can make pvp event limitation (such as team cost), maybe in the future, you can make other more interesting limitation imposed for each pvp events, such as single element team, or no sleeper team, or no legend team, etc.

Err, on second thought, maybe we should move this to the Suggestion Box, just so we’re not cluttering up a random thread.

So since I can’t respond in the post you posted.  What will the cap be for PVP? Will it be different for each pvp or will it stay the same once the cap is set?  This is the important question.  So we know if we should ultra evol monsters or not.   

Also, since UC computer teams are supposed to mirror our teams will they still be capped at 16 monsters or will we have to deal with higher numbers?