Trainer cost increase

Any chance devs can increase the max team cost for PVE? I know were not supposed to have all out favorite mons in one team but it would be nice to have a bit more, especially with the increase in cost mythics bring to the game. In the case of PVP devs can restrict team cost like they already do.

Not a good idea.

Whys that?

The game already is quite easy to be honest. Increasing cost would make it even easier.

2 Likes

Yeah maybe. I mean if there’s already events that restrict your cost, why not have some that expand It, letting you try new strategies you couldn’t before. It would be more work for the devs of course.

There is no point in increasing team cost. Without a set restriction there is no guideline to build with and it renders most non legends and Mythics obsolete if you increase the team cost.

I didn’t mean have unlimited cost. Just one or two to have an extra ss enabled or even an epic or below.

I think he wants a cost system like Evertale

1 Like

eww

Or what if there were debuff monsters that made the team worse, but they use negative team cost?

They’d just become cannibalize fodder that allow for even more mythic nonsense.

On the other hand, make them impossible to cannibalize and they become suicidal.