help with ultimate challenge

I’m struggeling at lvl 101 when I do 20 stages. Any tips?

1 Like

You need evol max your legend to do anything

1 Like

if I could only get an obelisk

1 Like

Yeah I need a Slifer and Ra to evolve my monsters too so I need to also wait.

3 Likes

so its practically impossible to get past lv 120 without having legends ultra evolved?

1 Like

Use sleep and it’s possible

1 Like

I mean I can imagine what a struggle it’d be, but with the right monsters it’s absolutely possible. The mummy wolf down there seems to be your best asset atm, if you can manage to kill a buffed monster right before his turn you can steal it for yourself. Otherwise, sleep and blood moves are the best path to take. If you haven’t already, get Rosaqueen from the 2nd temple on the second island and focus on ultra evolving her. Very efficient sleeper that can keep the enemy team under control while your sweepers get to work. Use any epic potions you have on her prior to ultra evoing too. Don’t bother using stuff like Boison and oniscar, their damage won’t cut it by a long shot. Any free space should be occupied by protectors, turn givers, purifiers/healers, and death/payback revenge.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll replace those monsters and make sure to ultra evolve rosa and get the mummy to work

1 Like

Sleep/stun + death sentence can definitely work. Also any megabomb monsters you have.

In this event you will match with people at a similar level. Hence, at the beginning you will match with top people who have not yet got to the higher levels. If you’re finding it too challenging now then maybe waiting 1-2 days will mean you meet weaker teams and can get to lvl 120 for the Omegamid.

2 Likes

I need three blue eyed white dragons

2 Likes

Meanwhile I’ll try and make something work with Kuriboh …

1 Like

You need Cyber Jar.

1 Like

Now i understand why ultimate challenge is a joke…

1 Like

Guys how do you passed lvl 500 with the ̶ ̶%̶#̶$̶*̶!̶&̶`̶ annoying thlug FL

1 Like

Lol you tell me, I’m still stuck on 400. This is BY FAR the hardest GK I’ve ever reached, honestly the caliber I’d expect from gk 1000. Extremely aggressive fl that leaves very little space for setups, dusicyon in 5th to stuff out DRs, a whopping 3 sleep immunes all dealing lethal damage every turn they get, constant stun presence forcing me to cram in absorbers(can’t be protectors cuz Icefang) or get erased, and of course a bane to top it all off. I’ve easily lost about 20-30 tickets now, trying multiple different setups. @Dev_VKC tone it down a bit next time, yah?

4 Likes

I had immense luck(no mirror revenge owned sadly :frowning: ) where everyone was sleeped and I managed to trigger Chronotitan’s bombs twice and yeah this is the hardest yet because these teams are actual PvP teams that were designed to counter pretty much everything and also MAY YOU BURN IN HELL DUSCYCION FROM ISLAND CHALLENGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

I agree that 300 and 400 were challenging, but we often have a couple of them that are hard each UC. Lvl 700 is the hardest one this time with its heavy stun protection at the beginning, auto-poison and piercing moves then stun immune sweepers at the back.

The exact level the tough bosses are at changes from UC to UC and I’m glad they have some tough ones. Last UC each team was built around an Evertale character and lvl 2000 was around poison. Now THAT was probably the toughest GK I’ve ever seen. It was a collection of the most powerful poison monsters and I had to completely overhaul my team to draw in certain attacks, counter sections and ultimately kill the enemies with Maggatsuoh’s toxic shock bombs. This lvl 400 is not as challenging, but it’s tough to complete without a good UC team. I’m sure people can specifically build to beat it.

P.S. For anyone approaching the lvl 1000 Gatekeeper here it is…

I recommend NOT using Twighoul or any stun. Pack the front of your team with mirror revenge stuff to steal the sweepers and kill the team with that.

3 Likes

300 was tough and wasted a few tickets so I took a break for a day and beat it first try today but 400 took one try lol. Pretty sure there were a hundred ppl stuck at 300 bc I’m somehow in the top 100 now

Yeah I’m also in top 100 at lvl 499 the 300 400 ad 500 lvl are hard so not much ppl get over it

1 Like

im top 1400 boys lets get it

4 Likes