UC harder?

Is it just me or are the opposing teams much harder to beat this uc? At 101 and have lost twice in a row, which has never happened. At a minimum I have always gotten to 160 or so before that happens. Maybe I’m wrong and it is initial contest jitters or something.

as far as i’ve noticed, they’ve made it a little harder each time they release a new UC. 

111 mons require two dreamhunts OTL

Edit: forgot to specify that the dreamhunt is from a non legendary

the only strategy to get far in UC would be death dealer monster or nightmare grip sleep lock, and everything else is peanut.

imagine, one aoe attack can literally kill a monster.

GG for me, don’t have geartyrant, polareon, soulstealer, or goldtail. Stun is ineffective given the Leos and stun absorbers Im finding ;-; 

I have to say that the UC is a most frustrating experience for me.  I continue to get better at the game outside of UC and have accumulated a pretty good roster of legendaries (bane, terror, bovolk, shadowhunter, metatherion, revenarchion, and Nighthorse) as well as all of the SEs that have been available since Aug.  However, in each UC, I get stuck in the 111-121 range, only sometimes pulling out a miracle win to get to 141 or thereabouts.

It seems like conceptually, the goal in UC has to be not to get into a damage-for-damage fight once you’re 100+, because the enemy epics and SEs will one shot you, while your legendaries will barely do any damage.  So the idea is to stun/sleep the enemy into barely doing any moves, use sweepers (particularly sleep monsters) to wipe them out, while simultaneously making sure you don’t get stun/slept yourself.  I see people say use the right set up of sleep bombs, stunners, stun absorbers, and sleepers.

Problem for me is my stunners are basically useless due to the prevalence of stun absorption… my sleep bombers can’t survive long enough to sleep bomb (they’re usually dead after one hit, and certainly can’t last 100+ seconds), and my powerful dreamhunters (shadow, meta) can’t one shot anything even around 111+, so all they do is wake up some enemy who then kills all of my guys.  Not to mention that my normally very powerful legendaries do nothing at that level (revenarchion’s revenant strike is a joke, nighthunter’s timestrike has to hit 600+ seconds to do anything meaningful, etc.)

It seems like being successful at these levels is all about good strategy, and I’m just not getting it.  What am I missing?

Geartyrant and sleep for auto death sentence

Emeraldeus and sleep for deathmark

Polareon and sleep for nightmares grip

They are the 3 main strategies used

Got it. So basically I am screwed.

Me too. Don’t worry. A lot of us are. Best bet is to not care too much about it. :slight_smile:

Dying like a mosquito as usually…lol cnt pass 60 in all Uc I’ve been in, but atleast i got all rewards,with just a crap se team

I’m cool.  I just naively go into each UC thinking I’ve improved my strategy.  And then I get slapped down at the same level as the last time.  I hear stories about these gatekeepers, and I can’t even sniff one.  Oh well!

I don’t mean to offend the others but “I think its still the same”

the only opponent where I struggle is when it has Leo in front and  Penguinator in mid aside from poisons.

What is your strategy?

It’s definitely harder. I certainly recall that my pvp team could handle level 60 fairly well, this time they didn’t stand a chance…

the goal is to make it within 3000 rank then we can call it a day.

Geartyrant is op in this event, I wish I have it. Imagine knocking back all enemies in front line or death sentencing all using SS (if u have it) and then sleep bombers all the way til the end lol.

Reached at lvl 91 with potent sleep (Goldtail) but at level 111 dreamhunt is like nothing have valzariegn his confident is like I’m giving surviror which is not activated yet having appoloroxeus taloknight no use only death revenge and seraphoen too still loose only goldtail and godfather and dragia helping me to win till lvl 91 above it so much buff I don’t know y so much buff is needed it makes event useless even bored of it.

I have SS but my sleep bombers can’t survive long enough to sleep bomb. And even if SS gets his kills, I can’t keep him alive long enough to destroy everyone else. It’s a tough event.

don’t put Sleep bombers in front line then, after SS gets its kills, U need to sleep or stun enemy team to charge up the sleep bombers and then continue on the geartyrant effect. 

Yes, bloodthrist needs like 6 or more kills to one shot everything in UC level 100+, it is hard to keep SS alive as an aoe attacks can literally bring him to HG. 

i don’t know how some of you guys get to level 160 and up lol - I’m at 140 right now and I know my strategy isn’t the best but it’s gotten me to where I’m at. (My first 7 monsters are all death revengers followed by a few stunners, SS and emeraldeus, some more stunners and I do have dragaia at the end but his last bite is useless) what kills me is SS bloodthirst needs about 6 kills to one hit a monster and bloodfury needs about the same. But at this point my stun bombers get hit once and are done

I’m at 261 and have the GF At the end. Don’t discount that last bite when use correctly.