Heisennberg here, team experimenting opinions welcomed

Hey everyone so recently got my most sought out monster… novadrake… and needless to say my luck with my egg drops and my money both come together to make ya boy a powerful monster trainer :sunglasses: below I’ll have my experimental team consisting of nova in my FL. Also I’ll have a screenshot of my PvP team at the moment. Already have 20 wins with the team this season but I know there is always room for improvement so thanks everyone for your time and feedback!

You can get more win and reap the potion reward at 120 win

Pairing Nova with AP seems stupid…use bitterbeast

I think novadrake is better towards the back of your team so you can take control of the match in the endgame and finish the enemy team with some sweepers. That way you can spend the early game with the main goal of preventing your opponent from getting any stun protection on board. If you can do that, you can have cybereon come in then use stun boom and then novadrake uses stun wave and then you should win if you can set up sweepers. Not sure if that would work well but at your pvp bracket teams will probably have limited stun protection to begin with.

2 Likes

Wow! Where you seen that before?!

4 Likes

Go get yourself a Galvbane @Heisennberg

Do what @NMEduck said here, and replace the Nova in FL with Shivadragon and your Protect Deer with Bitterbeast and you will have a pretty scary FL.

1 Like

What do y’all think about this?

I thought about It and I really want a viable team that has my other boss ■■■ monsters in them while having enough dark support to make my nova drake a beast

@NMEduck

To be fair, you dont need many Dark mons to make Novadrake strong. He hits hard already and at 50 TU along with Stun Wave, you will typically be RAW Bloodthirsting with him right away

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON so you don’t think I should play into assisted dusk and lean more towards him being a powerful one shot sweeper?

I dont think it’s bad, but the fact of the matter, from what I see, is that while you do have some Dark monsters, it’s not where your power lies. You shouldn’t try to build around one monster, have each monster contribute as a whole and assist you in either progressing your game state or regressing your opponents. Your Novadrake would pair well with your Frostdragon Mythic because then your opponent has to choose which to take the time to kill, and with Stun Wave you’ll get 2 to 3 Snowballs summoned which means 2-3 dead mons, and Nova will have Raw Bloodthirst charged by then so your opponent will be in a serious pickle.

He is good to pair with other dangerous mons that take a turn or two to set up, plus you could have an additional mon with Step Back to bring in Cybereon then use Stun Burst and REALLY take advantage of the Stun Lock to get a bunch of Snowballs and charge Nova. In addition, Mova will take out Angelion and most Stun Counters in 2 hits of Assisted Dusk All with one other Dark mon on board, a testament to his strength

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON all sound advice and I appreciate it so I’ll do some experimenting and get back to ya :+1:t2:

1 Like

If you want to post some pics of your current Legends/SEs I can try to assist you more

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON

Here’s three teams I put together the I’ve all played with and they both have beat high lvl PvE and PvP teams so let me know where I can make improvements

Great monsters! I guess you can destroy my team

First things first: you got some evolving to do lol. I’m at work rn so I’ll take a look later and give soem better feedback.