Heisennberg here, team experimenting opinions welcomed

Nah I don’t think so.Ur better man.

No, bro. With those legends, even me can destroy myself lmao

2 Likes

Well I’m sure you got a killer team too bro I just had luck on my side lol also @DMG_Anxag @DMG_LUCKDRAGON @Tanbeer any comments on any of the teams Ive put together so far? Do y’all think it as optimized as possible?? Lol

1 Like

Ur PvP seems good.I would have Evolved Nova and swap that Phoenix (revan or whatever) with Infernocorn.snow Mythic would be perfect at Endgame with Torrentide in my point of view.

1 Like

Don’t talk about the Dark Phoenix like that. This monster is really powerful, especially when paired with an aurodragon

He’s Good for pvE . I told that cuz he’s using it in his pvp team and benching a monster like Infernocorn which is dope in PvP

That’s true. I don’t use infernicorn because I don’t have that.

I don’t have him either but I wish to get one

anything is strong when paired with an Aurodragon lol. its probably the best monster in this game.

2 Likes

He’s not the best because he can’t work well alone. Knock it back to the end of a team and let him battle.

If u talk about the Best Legendary without any weakness… I would say it’s the BlackBeast…

1 Like

It’s a great sweeper but super frail and easy to kill.

I was talking about someone that doesn’t have any weakness.

Isn’t it being easy to kill a weakness tho?

I meant Killer weaknesses…

Alright, I promise I’ll give you some in depth advice when I get off tonight in 7 hours. Sorry for the long wait lol

1 Like

I would say that Dusicyon is the best legend in the game. He can stand alone or support the team as well as get rid of hindrances like Rocks or Bronzeshells, has many ways to heal itself at low TU for Confident Strike to stay strong, provides shield for itself and all incoming allies, the benefits this monster adds are innumerable. Hes all around a fantastic mon with above average stats and no weaknesses and nust the addition of him literally makes any team much stronger regardless of placement.

For these reasons, Dusicyon is the best.

2 Likes

yea I cant wait to get Dusicyon. He is on the slower end tho. Leech doesn’t really heal for a ton too. Hold ground and second wind is op tho. exactly like Novadrake in those terms. Cannibalize token is amazing tho which lets it stand out imo.

Ankoudragon can be a nightmare to safe tho if you don’t have knockback.

1 Like

Tbh it doesn’t matter if Duscy is slow or deadweight. It causes enough problems just through its passive. It’s one monster effectively blocking the attacks of a more than one monster

2 Likes

That’s why I pack multiple Knockback :slight_smile:

1 Like