Novadrake discussion

So after seeing there’s a post all about nultron I thought it would be interesting to see what people think of novadrake.

Personally I don’t see a reason why anyone would use it for a few reasons

Most assisted teams tend to come from the front 4 which makes his shield entrance non existent. Yeah you can put him 5th but with this poison meta he will probably lose his shield and die before getting a turn

Second wind on a monster with no hold ground seems stupid to me seeing as he can die in 1hit (2with shield). Hold ground over shield entrance would of made more sense

Bloodlust over bloodthirst would of made more sense. Blood price says he will lose 30% of remaining health each time a non healing move is used yet he has no healing move which means you basically have to have the secret skill unlocked

30% health on top of he points I just said seems to much. What would of been better is losing health over every 100 seconds or something similar that way you could take advantage of accelerating him or potting him. Right now potting or accelerating him Just speeds up his own suicide.

I really do not see any use to this monster at all. The low tu on his moveset is nice but it just speeds up his orn death. People are complaining about nultron who offers a lot more and now just got a buff because of the raw buff than Nova so I’m interested in other people’s opinions

Even with hold ground and health over time not each move and bloodlust I still don’t think there would be much reason to use him

“Can’t believe people are moaning about Novadrake when there’s people out there who got Nulltron”-quote :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was waiting for this thread. Knew it was incoming! I would love to offer a fair opinion I’m inclined to agree with you but the problem is I don’t own him and my opinion would be coming out of my backside like the other opinions I got in my thread. So I wish you all the best and hope it works out well

Your post is what started this one because your complaining about the far superior monster. And usually when you make a ’quote’ you should actually use what I say

I swapped Novadrake and Nulltron around on purpose to make a point. It was obvious surprised you took issue with that. Please don’t blame me for opening this thread. Take responsibility for your threads and own them. It weakens the thread.

Did you not notice my subtle support for you btw?

I have no idea what your on about

But yes I did notice your support

I don’t mean to be rude but Nulltron didn’t get a buff. What do you mean he just got a buff?

He is right though null can work in any team while nova can’t out of the two nova was the worst one

He Is allowed like you to voice his opinion

1 Like

Who said he isn’t allowed? I encouraged it actually. Honestly I would have opened a thread about both of them but didn’t have the energy and not enough first hand experience with Nova.

1 Like

Raw moves hit through shield and hold ground. So any monster that has a raw move just got buffed. That’s what the devs are proposing anyway

It hasn’t happened yet. What are you talking about? It’s only in a discussion phase. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to be honest.

My mistake then but either way there going to alter it in some form. Might have to change the title of this post as nultron discussion in a minute

You are the person that started talking about Nulltron mate. In the opening post. I responded to you incorrect statements in the OP about Nulltron getting a buff.
Also my “quote” was to illustrate how rude you were in my thread because you said I was moaning about a monster I felt needed improving. Yet you do the same here. If mine is stronger than yours it’s completely irrelevant. Each monster deserves it’s own thread. You shouldn’t have even mentioned my thread in the OP.
Keep this focused on Novadrake please, and don’t have a double standard.

If it deserves its own thread then why are you even here posting when you haven’t once mentioned anything to do with nova, all you’ve done is quote stuff and talk about nultron. Yes I mentioned nultron but I have posted mainly about nova. Your telling me to keep it on topic when I have posted plenty of things about nova when your here chatting ■■■■ about double standards but haven’t mentioned one thing about nova?

I told you I can’t give a substantial opinion because I don’t own him. I posted my initial reply to show you how you sounded on my thread. At least in my first post I wished you the best and said that “I’m inclined to agree with you”

U can’t say things like “I’m gonna change this thread to Nulltron” when it was you in the OP that started talking about Nulltron and said he got a buff when he didn’t. I felt obliged to correct that because it’s spreading false information.

Since you insist on my opinion about Nova I’m happy to give you an opinion based on what little experience I had battling him. Please take this with a grain of salt as I only battled him around 5 times in PvP.

Each time I faced Nova he didn’t threaten my team. When he was used in the Frontline he died pretty fast because of not having shield. I don’t view him as a major threat at present and it would be nice to see him improved. I’m not sure what he needs though. I can live with Hold Ground if that is what happens.

I agree with swapping shield for hg and Raw bloodthirst is ok as long as they tweak blood price to heal the monster if it gets a kill, also blood price reduces 30% of current health, not max health, so even if novadrake is living on 10hp then it wouldnt die after a move it uses.

I massacre disgusting bb midas aegis uto fl with my novadrake fl btw

Kinda wish it’s assit move did more damage but that’s just me being greedy

What would be cool to fix all these problems is we got to choose what we got 6

Hold ground would definitely make more sense

1 Like

Yes, already thought about it since I saw the mon’s moveset