Having trouble with PVP?

Wow, you’ve got nice monsters…mind taking a look at the strategy warehouse and picking a strategy that you like the most? I understand that you won’t have all the monsters necessary, but it’ll give us a foundation, so I can just alter a few monsters.

I think I like Fiery Passion the best but I have two things about it: I don’t have Mossgolem or Destructor and also, if I understand the use of Pegasion’s sendback correctly then their will be monsters at the end of the lineup that aren’t capable of sacrificing themselves so Don Penguini will be useless there. I think I may just be missing something though, as I said, I have no strategy haha.

Also, I’m wondering if Raioh and Angelon at the end could be swapped out with Stormfox and something that knows gaurdian and capable of sacrificing itself so that stormfox can flashbomb for 250 TU, but maybe Angelon could just be swapped for Stormfox so there is two stuns to be used and Don Penguini can use more showdowns.

There are no current monsters that can sacrifice and guard at the same time. I suppose you could use shadowstalker, and a sacrificer…but the issue would be AoE attacks that will take care of Donny before Shadow dies.

The issue with stormfox is that they can kill it with no worries. Now, you could do Raioh -> Stormfox -> Angelon -> and Don Penguini…so you can stun, stun, sacrifice, Pengy…but that’s 4 monsters for 3…6 if you’re lucky…I’d rather do 3 for 3. Actually, i prefer beating opponents before they get there :wink:

Magmawyrm has throw, yo.

Replace moss with Nilomoth and replace Destructor with a heavy hitter.

Or you can wait for when I come up with a Gearwolf strategy :wink:

Lol thanks! I think I’ll try this out but I also want to see that gearwolf strategy, and maybe the strategy you want to create based on that awesome name you mentioned in chat.

Those were names for Ashley’s strategy :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, sure.

Anubis can Guard and Offering. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Oh yeah, thanks n.n

I’ve got some alright arks but no idea which ones to use or in what order.

Currently:

1. Chopperbug S

2. Arkwing S

3. Gremknight S

4. Bloodclaw B

5. Barricadus C

6. Gearwolf S

7. Halopard S

8. Omega A

9. Dreadwolf c

10. Vegitiger B

11. Typhonwyrm E

12. Shishaguard C

13. magmawym E

14. volcawolf S

15. Tremorback D

Been winning 60% but coming up against teams with strategies ruin me.

Other noticeable arks: Raijin S, Vulcaraptor C, 2 Georex S. Angelon B, Coldheart A, 2 Raptorex S, Volcawolf A, Shadowlance, B, Thunderback B, Spinoflame C, 2 Frillzeon C+B, 2 Bloodclaw B+C, Rookknight C, Don penguini S, Plasmorex A, Pegasion C, Infernowyrm C, Nilomoth B, Pyroviper B, Nilox C, Luxknight B

The number one issue with that is the fact that you have three shadow arks right next each other that are waiting to be pummeled. Shadowstalker is a very common monster in the higher leagues at the moment. It makes sense too, because it really is a fantastic monster.

It’s very tanky, and can protect itself…meaning that two chain claws will decimate all three of your monsters, with bloodclaw dying in one.

Other than that, you should really move Omegawyrm towards the end as well. Its vengeance is just as useful as that of the others, if not even more.

Place Halopard in between two of the avengers…actually, that’s a really good name for a strategy. I’ll do that later. Ahahaha. Halopard should go near the end, so if they all happen to die, you can use offering and get your Donny boy into action.

Don Penguini is something that you should definitely use. Go to Orlen, tap the gravestone, and type “Dragon Island” into the box.

The ending should be something like…

Magmawyrm

Volcawolf

Halopard

Omegawyrm

Anubis

Don Penguini

This is because you would then be able to showdown, taking down three monsters for sure. 1 for 3 is always good. Anubis is there to guard and offer. Halopard is there to support your heavy hitters. And even if the heavy hitters fail, you can further support Don Penguini.

Angelon is another monster that should always be used. It has great support and can deal damage by itself. Maybe place it by Gearwolf and another tanky monster. Perhaps you can do Typhonwyrm, Gearwolf, Nilomoth, Angelon. Heal and hit, as they say.

Of course, these are simply just suggestions.

Army flame also works if you’re up for it, but it requires a lot of experience and good support. Frillzeon and Pyroviper make for a nasty combo that can easily take down powerhouses. But it’s up to you.

Hey I recently acquired 2 really nice monsters from golden egg ill label them with *. My team so far is (but I don’t know how to order) :

1. DreadWolf
  2. MagmaWyrm
  3. Barricadus
  4. TremorBack
  5. Subzeratops
  6. Stegospike*
  7. Gearwolf
  8. Nilomoth
  9. Spinoflame*
  10. ColdHeart
  11. Angelon
  12. PyroViper
  13. NecroDrake / LuxKnight
  14. GremKnight (because I heard its good for pvp)
  15. ArkWing

Any suggestions would be helpful. I have a S rank HydroWyrm, C rank Shadowlance, don’t know if it helps but the rest are kinda bad grades but 8.5 stars. My team is only A and S rank. New to pvp btw lol

First and foremost, farm for a Galey. You need to get yourself an Omegawyrm n.n

Anyways, keep in mind that stars aren’t everything. There are three monsters that I almost always recommend, regardless of their stars. These are Halopard, Don Penguini, and Chopperbug. 

As you must know, strategy is a big part of PvP. The purpose of Chopperbug is to completely destroy opponents’ strategies. Its signature move, Scramble, allows you to completely mess up your opponents’ team order. Also, when it dies, stun skin immobilizes all of your enemies, letting you build up some strategies that take time, such as Gearwolf or Minespider.

Halopard is the best supporting ark in the game. It has haste, offering, and reinforcement. Great with Magmawyrm and Omegawyrm.

Don Penguini…let’s just say that it puts Dreadwolf to shame. The only monster that is better would probably be Gigarock. You see, Don Penguini has Last Stand x3. Once it is the very last ark you own, you can use Showdown to completely demolish the opposing team. Don is gotten by going to Orlen and typing “Dragon Island” after tapping the tombstone.

You’ve got something going for you with the Subzeratops+Gearwolf+Nilomoth combo. Don’t use No Defense carelessly though. It’s not something to be taken lightly. If anything, I’d be using Chain Slow, Rend/Chain/Xeno, and Risky Heal.

Also, Stegospike is great…but will be changed in the next update. Therefore, I’d refrain from using him.

Spinoflame is also not the best monster in the game…its better moves require sacrifices, and it isn’t really worth it.

Luxknight is also far better than Necodrake. It will survive much longer, and can still pick off enemies like Gearwolf and Destructor with ease.

Check my Strategy Warehouse. There are a few good strategies that you can pull off with the monsters you have. If you don’t find anything that works for you, post here again and I’ll make you a team from scratch.

Hello Tiberius,

Since i played PvP the first time I alwas tryed to make a better comboniaton bur however I chanche the winning qote is 75%.

My current lineup:

Omegawyrm
Arkwing
Tremorback
Dreadwolf
Bloodclaw (maybe snowja is better since shadowstalker?)
Vegetiger
Angelon
Goldenhorn
Subzerabtos
Stegospike
Barricadus
Minespider
Gearwolf
Magmawyrm
Typhpnwyrm

I like Magma and Typhonwyrm in combonation with barri because he blocks nice while typhoon and magma one-or maybe twohitkill every ark with revenge.

Are there any chanches which makes my deck stronger?

I have every released Ark exept Shadowstalker and Destructor.

Well Snowja, Bloodclaw and minespider are not really released… They are only in golden eggs

Arent they?
I thought every ark you can obtain in a way is released.

U can call it that but I think U call it released if everyone had a fair shot at them ( EXCEPT TIMERS!!!) So I dont think they are released but thats own opinion

Maybe you are right XD

Im mostly right haha :slight_smile:

U right again :slight_smile:
What do you think about my lineup?

If u have stego and barricadus next to each other is bad, Why have to defensives next to each other? Spread them

Also replace the last 2 wyrms