Having trouble with PVP?

Well Im sure Tiberius can enlighten you on your team more than I can but from the things I notice:

First Omegawyrm should be more towards the back of the lineup to take more advantage of vengeance. When you do put it in the back try not to bunch it up with magma or typhon as Destructor will annihilate all 3 of them with dracobane.

Im not a big fan of neither tremorback nor dreadwolf. Your team seems to have enough hard hitters so maybe replace them with supports like gremknight or halopard though if you insist on using them, then maybe put them in the back so they can take advantage if last stand if the situation arises.

Whether to use bloodclaw or snowja is up to you. They both have their advantages, bloodclaw is faster and stronger than snowjaand has last fury while snowja cam one shot lots of arks with a no guarded xenoslash but regardless both of them can die from one hit easily so I suggest putting them next tomgoldenhorn or subzeratops to protect them with guardian.

Spread your tanks apart. You have goldenhorn and subzeratops next to each other. Maybe put subzeratops next to vegitiger to protect it from fire attacks.

Consider splitiing barricadus, minespider, and gearwolf apart. That whole section is prone to metal slash. Putting gearwolf a little ahead in the front would work.

And thats all I really have. Maybe Tiberius will have more to add but thats my two cents.

Im not a great strategist either but Tiberius is haha u Should ask him

Gummi - Keep in mind that monsters have death effects. I am currently making a strategy based on these passives. It’s more useful than you think. After all, a Magmawyrm boosted with hundreds of points worth of offensive and defensive stats? Amazing.

Therefore, placing Goldenhorn and Subzeratops near each other isn’t a horrendous idea.

However, Stegospike will be nerfed, so kick him out.

Snowja is better IMO.

I’d place Geary over by subzy personally. You can also put before by goldy or Subzy too. Three reasons, 2lazy to type it all. Lol. If you’re dying to know, just ask.

Get rid of some to make room for Halopard or maybe Chopperbug. They are fantastic supporting arks. Dread wolf sorta…sucks…badly…lol. n.n

Thanks Tiberius. I will go get my S rank Haley now lol. Wish me luck!

Good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for guiding Lethalmilk(whats that?)

I didnt believed that some “week” arks can make the match before I tested it by myself.
First time fighting got a 14 time win streak^^

Yeah some of the arks are very underrated

Good luck, Plasma!

Yep, a lot of the arkadion here have great abilities, so stars don’t really mean much in the end.

Alright. My lineup has been working pretty well so far, FINNALY found a way to combat those who out gremknight in their starting three.

My team:

Raioh -either stun gifts or dies depending on what shadowstalker does.

Pegasion

Shadowstalker- either scapegoats itself, so gremknight cant knock back raioh, or scapegoats raioh if there’s no gremknight.

Mine spider

Barry

Bloodclaw

Mossgolem

Vegitiger

Rookknight

Destructor

Volcawolf

Omegawyrm

Kentuky

Angelon

Don penguini

Is there anythig i can do to improve this?

biggest problem would be barry and bloodclaw. holy massacre waiting to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

Metallodious, chopperbug, arkwing, pegasion, luxknight, barricadus, stegospike, gremknight, omegawyrm, raioh, Plasmorex, nilomoth, raijin, angelon, don penguini.

I just got haniwel, should I throw him in there? Ive been experimenting and haven’t found a good setup yet.

Hello Tiberius.

My current lineup is consisted of :

Kentucky

Gremknight

Plasmorex( I think I should get rid of him)

Gearwolf

Subzeratops

Arkwing

Luxknight

Infernowyrm

Volcawolf

Goldenhorn

Metalloidus

Omegawyrm

Angelon

Raijin

Don Penguini

I was wondering what Arks I should get rid of or what arks I could add in. I feel like I should have a chopperbug at the beginning, but I am unsure. Thanks in advance!

Shadow arks in general are bad lead-ins as shadowstalker is a common monster to lead with and will eat them alive. If you want to get rid of Plasmorex, then chopperbug would work, though where to place chopperbug varies on how you want to use it. If you just want chopperbug to die and stun the enemy, then put it in the first 3 slots, if you want it to scramble before it dies, then the 4th slot. I also feel that raioh would be better than kentucky as raioh’s stun skin is guaranteed to stun the enemy while kentucky is only 80%. Plus it also has haste and stun gift like kentucky.

Infernowyrm, volcawolf, and goldenhorn. Unless you have a frillzeon to take advantage of grouping these fire arks together with army flame, I would suggest splitting them up as you leave yourself vulnerable to chain and water attacks. I would leave goldenhorn where it is and move either volcawolf or infernowyrm (preferably inferno) next to gearwolf to take advantage of its no defense ability should you have a good opportunity to do so.

I am not sure what the point of the metalodious being after goldenhorn is. Goldenhorn can already tank with guardian and putting that metalodious there seems redundant. Were you just gonna use it for watervoid to protect your fire arks? Because I dont think its worth wasting that ark slot just to watervoid when there are plenty of other threatening arks that could just as easily take on those fire arks as any water ark. I would probably just put some wind ark like typhonwyrm or shisaguard there if you’re really worried about water arks.

And omega, angelon, raijin, and penguini are fine the way they are now.

Oh thanks Lethal! I put the 3 fires next to each other because I was thinking of using feud spear from Goldenhorn and Metalliodious was just there for a tank, but I didnt think about goldenhorn as a tank, so I will try placing a wind ark. Instead of a wind ark could it be like an Anubis or a Halopard maybe?

Moving the Infernowyrm worked great with Gearwolf’s No Guard. Thanks for the help!

Np. Just one thing, goldenhorn’s feud horn only powers up with enemy fire arks, not your own.

Wow I really never noticed that… Thanks alot

It will one shot almost anything if you can keep your oponent with 2 fire ark’s. **tanks and some holy/water arks are excluded in this statement, unless you manage to pop off no defense as well… in which case have lsots of fun =D**

Is that in order? If that’s the case, move Omegawyrm down the line so he can vengeance some fellas. Also, you’ll want to boot stego after the update. And get yourself a nice Halopard. Fantastic little fella.

I suppose you could use Haniwel along with pegasion, luxknight, and halopard. But meh…I’m not a huge fan of it. I haven’t battled a whole lot lately, but there are many better monsters.

Also, I’m adding lethal to the helpers list. I’m very busy and won’t be able to return to activity til the 23rd. So yeah

I’m now using your strength is not exclusive lineup. Would you make any changes knowing what you now? All the catchables plus haniwel, and pegasion(not sure if that’s catchable)

If I got rid of the metalloidious, could I replace it with like a vegitiger instead of a wind ark?