Dusicyon nerf

Now It sure has been a while since I bothered to come to the forum. But this is unacceptable. I’m going to ignore the fact you nerfed floccu right after I got my hands on him, there’s 12 tickets I’ll never get back (6 I guess) but what I’m really here for is the dusci nerf. What were you thinking! It’s practically garbage now. Stun I mean where do I support. It when from being an awesome (and not that op) monster that fits any modern pvp team, to a trash tier abomination whose only redeeming factors is the shield field, which isn’t That useful on its Own. So congratulations. You successfully destroyed one of my favourite monsters.

7 Likes

Uuh dusc is still top tier now.Now it can counter poison and also stun + it provides shield for the allies.it is still worthy of s tier legend imo.Well the only downside is that it lost its quick damaging options with healing and hg

3 Likes

Basically it’s now here to assist ap spam. Useless for someone like me

2 Likes

We’re going to a stun meta, and he’s an absorber that can’t be ignored even against other strategies because of Shield Field. He’s still good.

6 Likes

Good thing I run stun most of the time

1 Like

Thanks Woodward for mentioning the ticket investment and only realised that the investment in those stuffs and getting them nerfed is really a pair especially for flocc

Yeah the 6 ticket compensation is lacking, they really should have given 12 tickets. No matter if it gave some people “extra” tickets, it’s not their fault they bought the monster for 6 tickets! What about all those who did it for 12?

Dusicyon was probably the most used PvP monster last season according to the statistics so I guess that’s why they decided to nerf it. It’s still useful as a defensive support.

1 Like

I actually kept dusyicion… there should be some cases. Where she would still be useful.
Guess buying shiny kamiwyrm over flooco was one of the biggest decision i ever made LOL

1 Like

I only want a refund for floccu. I never bought dusci, I got it in the rare egg. I did but goldtail, but it was so long ago and I honestly never used him. That was my fault. But I bought floccu no more than a month ago.

I bought Dusicyon for 12 tickets but I’ll keep using him. I don’t even have goldtail and Flocco so it didn’t really affect me. But I have empathy for the people who want to trade them back and will receive 6 tickets instead of 12 which they spent. And these tickets are hard to collect on top of that!

2 Likes

6 months of hardwork gone just like that

1 Like

I think I would genuinely exchange goldtail and dusci except that I’m never gonna get those ocarinos back. Only giving us A week puts a lot of pressure on us to either do it or don’t but for now I’ll hold onto them, if anything for collections sake

it sounds like the downside is much much more than the positive. There are so many taunt that can do purify and stun absorb (plus they have hg, which makes them survive longer), the nerf makes dusicyon no more special, but a normal useless taunt, for it easily gets killed by the chrome killer and has zero survivability

1 Like

Actually i will wait untill February 1… depending on what’s comin in shop. I will either drop dusyicion or not…
Tho dusyi did cost 12 tickets for me

1 Like

People shouldn’t be rushing to sell their monsters. They’re all very useful tools

Dusyi needed a nerf. The devs been watching and im pretty sure they saw dusyi in alot of playes team. They were literally all over the place

1 Like

A nerf is not the same as completely destroying. He was a damage dealer but now he’s support at best

He was support before aswell, who could get 1 free kill for no reason.

They could just take away confident strike and leave everything else alone losing hold ground and leach is quite bad for his purpose as a shielder

He was built to be support but had way too much aggression. Fits the design much better now and should be a great stun absorber. Dusicyon has been one of the top used monsters for a ridiculously long time… it’s nice how it’s now slightly more niche. Hopefully things will be mixed up a little.

Side note: Dusicyon is now the strong legendary stun absorber everyone has access to. Pretty sure it will remain the best first pick from the ticket shop.

3 Likes