Some nice ideas

Hi guys time for another “nice” thread!

Another complain about Cani or OoO? Not at all!

Today we have two special guests:

• Angelion
  • Dusicyion

Now… Those two mates seem to work too good togheter (Talking about non AP spam FLs), and is way too annoying for many players… So that’s my offer today!

Angelion:

• Soul Exchange: requires 1 kill to be used as Rebirth.
  • RAW Bloodfury changed in SOLO Bloodfury.

Dusicyion:

• Shield Field changed to Stun Immune (Shield Field need to go to a Mythic lately)

• RAW Second Wind changed to Second Wind (No reason for RAW without shield field)

Thanks for the attention. See you next time!

1 Like

I strongly disagree with this . Not every op passive needs to go behind a pay wall .
Shield field is strong , yes ! But I will not support your idea that mythic should be the only rarity to have influential passives or moves .

Legendaries and occasionally super epics too should have something game changing about them .

1 Like

In this case need to go because creates many issues with AP spam.

AP spam is not the problem in a player’s skill level but a problem in game mechanic itself .

Taunt should have been max protect skill to begin with . But devs added it anyways .

I honestly feel instead of nerfin dusci or AP , we need more focus and shieldbreakers.

No… This thread is about they are too strong for the status they have (6S monsters)

This will ruin duscy no. Give it stun converter and make it a slightly different valza at that point.

PS, you only want shield field on a mythic so you can abuse it because you are one of the few people who will spend to get it.

3 Likes

So what? Do you want to roll a monster and be set forever? Everything need to become obsolete one day.

U need to let go of this thought . Recently u seem to be taking it way too seriously evaluating everything based on rarity .

Legendaries need to be strong as well !

3 Likes

Strong yes but not mythic like.

This thread title needs to be changed to “Let’s Talk about Angel and Duscy” lmao.

1 Like

Mythics are recent additions . Legendaries existed since start .

Power creep into mythics is going beyond manageable level . I for one , am tired of this trend and I’m sure most of us are too .

Give us strong legendaries again !

Tweak dusci and angelion , idc ! But the idea that strong passives should be mythic only repels me from the game

2 Likes

On the other hand , this is a very valuable suggestion. I’m up for it

1 Like

I am sorry man. I made a clear point of it. They work too well rn and people are getting tired.

They could make shield field 50% chance to activate.

Ahahahahahahah that’s exactly what happens :joy:

@DMG_Rocket First warning. At least try to be nice

Are people getting tired or are “You” getting tired? Make a poll on here and find out.

I’m almost sure he ain’t tired of anything . He has everything lol

1 Like

How about we nerf tago while we are at it. Poison coated needs to only be on a mythic.

1 Like

You said it… Not me. But I would agree.