Indeed a proud job

@Dev_VKC
I have occasionally questioned whether you guys listen to player base with respect to monster balances but I’m glad you have proven me wrong with the current update .

I welcome 99% of the changes (1% is personal selfishness :sweat_smile:) . These are some great changes . I’m waiting to see next pvp especially djingar usage . Warca is certainly interesting now . And pretty much everything is slightly overpowered probably balanced with equal nerfs to other meta monsters .

Overall , a commendable job and a very interesting one . Thank you ! :ok_hand:

9 Likes

I couldnt agree more with @Professor_Oak right now. Truly a great update, my favorite since the Crescendo Buffs. @Dev_VKC great job to all of you.

6 Likes

I like all the changes but imo giving raw confident strike to dusi is not a nerf it’s a buff now you only need to do is not use any protector around dusi and go boom! and more fun it’s not redirected to other monsters.

2 Likes

But it no longer recieves shield from its entrance

Which is good

It dosen’t matter that much cause many players use it in FL.

Well, Dusicyon just straight up cannot synergize with AP anymore… I think it’s a fair trade!

2 Likes

Well these DLGZ guys won’t stop AP spam nonetheless , they r using dusciyon for shield field lol. And spam Polaboss

5 Likes

Sure, but I’ll gladly face that now that it can’t have a free kill every 100 TU lol

2 Likes

That’s why it is more dangerous now cause of raw move. But it’s fair trade to spamming ap with dusi.

But now True hit is viable.

1 Like

And more importantly, Cani finally was nerfed to levels I am happy with. I am sure Duck and the entire TNC clan are collectively crying their hearts out now.

3 Likes

goodgood-let-the-hate-flow-through-you

3 Likes

I’m closing this thread so we only have one talking about the latest update.

1 Like