• :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
1 Like

She sucks balls

His moveset is bad, I know he’s just a support, but it’s still bad
And in terms of design, it looks like a fanart of G.F Jasmine
(please stop making white-haired waifus and change the color a little :cry: )

2 Likes

It needs Hold Ground instead of Gravity Field when awakened and then remove gravity field from form 2. Or remove the AOE move on the awakened form and make it link bloodbite. Would be cool to give link holy something else.

This monster is beautifully designed.

Swift ultranova and accelerate team ON THE SAME MONSTER!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: BEST MONSTER OF ALL TIME :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head: THEY NEED TO CREATE A TYPE BEYOND MYTHIC AND PLACE HER IN THAT!!!

Gravity field after they just released an op monster that has remover

She needs a skill like bridalith’s toxic rebirth so that she can use her ss more than 1 time :skull_and_crossbones:

I knew it! The church is evil!

Seriously there must be a lore reason behind this. Why does the monster die after ‘heavenly chant’? :joy::joy:

6 Likes

IT WAS A WITCH!

2 Likes

I quite like its design, that movement it makes with its wings and so on. But it is the worst set of movements in history for a mythical.Of course, not all mythics that cast can be s+ or s, there must also be lower level myths, or support monsters.But this is really horrible. Poor Eirlys has earned the throne of the worst myth in the game.

2 Likes

This is a mythic for huge collections that can build with her and not rely on her. Do not hatch for it unless you got a huge collection that she can be a great support of.

2 Likes

Given the number of stat boosted monsters I think the constant healing will be problematic for opponents. I’d pair this with Carmilla / Cyclops girl etc etc

She can’t support. Isn’t everyone oneshot everything everyturn upthere?

Hmmmm I wonder who this is referring to?

Definitely not you!

Obviously the F2P people I’m a Role Model for are who this applies to.

2 Likes

her 2 passives sort of cancel each other out. or at least limit her options in terms of strategic use of her healing. only real way i can think to use her is with a backbite monster/rockoid morph.

other than that its just aoe spam. pretty bad moveset for a Mythic.

Might be too strong with those instant swaps with E.D. or montsers with pullback/step back

your arguement is that it might be too strong with those meta breaking monsters - the elfin dragons? lmao. tbh it would be maeve who caused the most problems. that said i would love to be able to use her with gummy dragons.