Eirlys Discussion

:-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::person_facepalming:

HOLY ■■■■ GENSHING IN PACT

1 Like

This thing, Zomboid and Nova are going to make a good PvE combo lol

I don’t see the great support in it, it’s simply the worst myth created

This mythic has only one killing move that too as ss. But now only I noticed that this skill can target all monsters in battlefield including itself. What’s the purpose of this skill that can target itself! Do the developer think that this monster would become dead weight so it can target itself :joy:

Screenshot captured while playing SCB

I think it’s fine. Say you’re using it and the opponent is using shell spam with motor. You’d want to kill it off so the shells don’t heal after you lifeflip them.

1 Like

I know I’m a few days out but I was itching to see what others would say about this monster. When I first saw it I thought it was terrible, then I started to think about how it plays and it grew on me quite a lot. It seems almost everyone is thinking it’s really bad.

I think the takes on it are correct that you need a big collection before considering her. Also, it’s a great note that she really backfires if you get Bronzeshells added to your team.

This design looks like a very classic case of: they designed an OP passive and then had to mould a very weak moveset around it to be safe and the monster will likely get buffed after release when it becomes clear the passive alone is not enough. Gravity field seems like pure downside here, to stop combo potential.

Here’s what she has going for her:

• Defence buffed teammates can be a nightmare to kill, particularly vigorous stance.
  • Protectors become very strong, especially if teammates have hold ground.
  • Very good Garden Fairy support.

In practice, I think you’ll use her in teams where you’ve got a bunch of tanky/HG monsters that are sweepers and you throw in a few protectors then job done. She’ll give reasonable support in the form of accelerate+purify while countering any status effects in the enemy team and make your non-protectors a nightmare to kill. This will work well against any opponent who cannot one-shot your monsters, so it depends lots on whether you need that kind of effect (bear in mind we’re talking about people with large collections).

So, long story short, she’s not horrendous but she’s only worth playing in specific teams which only big collectors can build. Those people are probably better off simply running Lilithia, Bastia or Gabrielle because all of those outclass her. However, she’s interesting design and I hope they do something more with her. For example, there’s absolutely no reason why she should be so low speed!

P.S. Am I the only one bothered by the passive saying “fully HEALS the team” rather than “fully heal the team”?

3 Likes

I know what I told the ADM of my clan, she is for accounts with large collections, the first one I thought of is coltraz although he already has ah lilithia, anyway this girl can coexist with nyx and ghietherus and other tank Mons like carmilla

I realized in him Battle challenger ,how toxic it was a gravity field more healing ah the mons, ghietherus with his passive more fermata