Double Standard

Guys…

I read all your comments, and are those things that create double standards Imo.

Survivor is survivor, unless you have a condition that constitute a disadvantage, should have the same TU.
You want to make different TU? Change. Make two moves, for example “Survivor” 130 TU and “Light Survivor” 80 TU.

Same as Sivanna and the new legendary, if the move is the SAME give the SAME TU unless there is a condition that justifies a reduction.

So Devs should stop making double versions of the same move.

Sivanna has bloody fury instead of bloodlust and her ss allows her to charge fast, maybe that is the cause that she has more seconds in her case but I agree that she should have at least 80spd or the same as tu in the ability

The void protector killer was a mistake, it is a different move (different name). Rainbowsnake had void skills because of the “downloading data” issue, it was changed to protector killer + after the download was done?

But yeah, rainbowsnake is not a double standard, because the move is protector killer + and not void protector killer. Devs have done this mistake of misnaming skills before. However (<- looking at you KD), survivor can be considered double standard.

Then what is different in how protector killer + and void protector killer function? They are clearly the same moves with the same effects.

Same effect yes, but the name difference really separates these moves. The + honestly sounds better :joy:

1 Like

My rainbow snake still says Void killer moves.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right, baublebasher’s revenge has less damage than Angelion’s, he just gains more attack with his passive ability, same as doolphone, his revenge also has less power

It was the other way around. The first version has Protector killer + etc. Then after the download it was void protector killer.

1 Like

Still appears like Void Protector Killer to me the ability of Rainbowsnake.

1 Like

You’re wrong it was the other way around. It now has void skills and had the + prior to the download to fix its image.

1 Like

Feel like this is an oversight by the Devs, Sivanna not only loses her uniqueness she also has a higher TU, makes little sense -,- Either reduce the legendary’s TU or matches it on max pot

/yay

1 Like

Her passive is unique. Since she has DR without payback killer weakness.

1 Like

True, but prior to the free mythic and now this leg, dont think there’s other mons with void attacks? I could be wrong tho xD

/yay

CWs

1 Like

Ofc!

/yay

Hello @Dev_VKC , I would like to know the argument or the explanation of why the new legendary Jurlungur has the Void Protectors Assassin ability with a cost of 80 TU, and Sivanna, a mythical awakener, has the same ability but with a cost of 100 TU which decreases. to 85 with the +9 bonus. I thought the mythical ones were superior.

2 Likes

If it is the same ability, it is supposed to cost the same, I also ask for an Explanation

2 Likes

If Jurlungur has million number of haters [Cubanxxx] is one of them. If Jurlungur has ten haters [Cubanxxx] is one of them. If Jurlungur has only one hater and that is [Cubanxxx]. If Jurlungur has no haters, that means [Cubanxxx] is no longer on earth. If the world is with the Jurlungur, [Cubanxxx] is against the world.

3 Likes

You do realize that it makes no sense to have void protector killer at 100tu for sivanna but 80 for the rainbow snake, right? Survivor at 80tu and retribution at 100tu for some mons had a specific reason but I don’t see any for this one.

4 Likes

if she should also have 80tu in those abilities, as I commented in the other thread, maybe it is not like that because she has void blood rage and a quick slander while the common bloodlust serpent