[Cynthia]

Hi again ,
Ye that thing is broken . No condition whatsoever to start killing at that TU , TU must be increased in my opinion .

I gave it enough observation , consider it complaining or whatever , I’m putting this now itself before more people realize it’s brokenness and hatch in next egg featuring it…

Ps : whose great idea was it to give that crazy nun instant purify all when that non-active skill removes stealth ???

5 Likes

No

She’s definitely pushed, but we have worse.

It’s a crime that she (and all other 2nd form mythics) only cost 11 though.

It surely is annoying. If is there anything that makes it annoying af, it’s Double Repulse. Quick Draw is even excusable on a Mythic tbh.

If it was Knockback Double it’d be more acceptable. There’s no problem with her staying in the field doing nothing, her passive activates nevertheless. That way, she would be still useful in full Mark strategies, and become sliiiightly more niche (who am I kidding, she’d still be OP).

Or maybe leave her Double Repulse but, in order to nullify Nefariodon strategies, make Mark Field affect EVERY monster upon entrance.

3 Likes

AP Spam and Flutterdrakes counter her lmao

1 Like

A certain someone would know that quite well wouldn’t they. But we don’t need anymore Friday night essays.

1 Like

Some people: “This anniversary was a fail. It was so much worse than previous ones!”

Others: Opens two nerf threads for PadrinorcaOpens a nerf thread for Cynthia

4 Likes

in fact fail,for f2p not for p2p :stuck_out_tongue:

Fail was about it being more p2w friendly,and saying 15x chance but i didn’t saw that myself and login bonus timing sucks and both eggs were at different times,thus this anniversary was the wrost.

But the monster released were really great.

1 Like

tbf they had different reasons for disliking the anniversary

I didn’t saw that either but I don’t agree it was the wrost. I do agree that the monster were great.

Eyes on the prize you all … We r here to talk about broken cynthia

1 Like

I like this …

Is the x15 here to stay?

1 Like

Overly pushed monsters are not what makes anniversary great mate.

2 Likes

im sorry but This anniversary was actually a win for me. Having Cynthia helped me out alot in the last season. Its like the losing finally stopped for me and i was going on 10 to 15 game win streaks, but to each is own i guess

10 to 15 win steaks because of Cynthia? For real? I’m happy for you but I think you should give yourself more credit!

1 Like

I’m flabbergasted why everyone is sitting silent on cynthia. That thing is gadaam broken than Bastia .

It’s like when most were too much focussed on bastia’s fashion sense and failed to realize it’s potential for the first few days .

1 Like