Double Standard

Did you just read what you wrote down? :person_facepalming:

Here we are not talking about Mythics vs Legendaries.

The problem is that THE SAME MOVE for Sivanna cost more, and that’s not fair.

When I saw the legendary today I thought Sivanna had 80TU moves. I completely forgot they’re still 100TU! Yes, this absolutely needs to be changed on Sivanna. They’re not even very strong… they struggle to kill things :frowning:

5 Likes

I honestly think it would be the correct move to just adjust Sivannas Void Killer move down to match the new Legends, just don’t touch the Legend… His TU unpotted is 80, nd it should remain 80. I don’t really care what they do with Sivanna honestly, just don’t ruin this legend by nerfing it rather than buffing a Waifu.

4 Likes

Although… If we ARE going to consider doing this, then we need to look at other similar situations and adjust them accordingly. Simple one that comes to mind is Heavenswyrm Survivor skill being 80tu vs every other normal Survivor skill monster being base 130tu. I don’t see anyone batting an eye about this.

If I told you a whole slee of Survivor mons had 130tu and one with 80tu, nobody panics…

But If I say one, teeny tiny slutty Waifus has moves slightly higher TU then a new Legendary counterpart… Well everyone loses their minds!

The Joker rolls his eyes at this thread, that’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

In addition to this sivanna isnt even that hot. If it was a good waifu you’d agree. @DonT89 you have bad taste or your waifu collection is blinding your reasoning.

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON “Survivor” is another case of double standard!
Thanks for bringing this up.

I was comparing Survivor of Heavenswyrm, Dusicion and Wraithorst which are all 80 TU with other Survivor moves (130 TU).

This need fixing also.

The 80tu survivor doesn’t do as much as the 130tu one, that’s the difference on that

Change the name then man, if fair like this.

Bcz 80TU survivor is on defensive mons (Wraith is rounded I think)

Wouldn’t the 130tu survivor do loads more anyway?

I think the same lol when I saw the sneak I said "wtf? , Why is “+” when is just void like sivanna but with less TU

There’s some history to this…

Apollo and Talo used to have a weaker moveset and the Devs wanted to give them a big buff, so they made their survivor 80TU. It was very successful and highly praised by the community. So when they buffed some other monsters they also did the same thing (Heavenswyrm, Dusicyon). They do it on lower attack monsters so the move is more appealing. That’s why Wraithhost comes with 80TU survivor, plus also the design there was all 100TU moves or less + stun immunity so it could regularly get turns and lifeflip unlimited to stay alive (now changed to backbite).

The same is true for retribution, which comes at 100TU rather than the normal 130TU on some lower attack monsters (Baublebasher, Cynthia, Dolphoone). This is also a bit weaker than the normal retribution move, like how I think the survivor move may be (haven’t checked).

So while the TU might look like double standards on these moves, there’s a damage difference and it’s to account for the monsters having low attack.

OK, you win. I suggest we make you the game developer, congratulations, in a month the game will be destroyed. I give Bumdan as an example, which monster has a power cut at 100 TU, not even a mythical one. The devs just wanted it to be special, that’s how I see it.

While we are at it let’s make double drain survivor on everything 100tu like bundams instead of 130.

I fully agree with you on this and understand the attack difference is the mainstay reason for it, but then shouldn’t that apply here as well? Doesn’t Sivanna largely outclass the snake in terms of Attack power?

It’s actually pretty close. Sivanna’s attack is 6.2K the snake is 5.7K

Specifically the stat distribution. They’re both full attack. Rounded and below is when the Devs seem to give these lower TU versions of moves (except for special cases like Bundam or Novadrake)

Sivanna is not full attack i don’t think

She is full attack yea

1 Like