Dear Devs...

3 popular areas of discussion in neo-forum :

1. F2P vs P2W

2. Buff my monsters vs nerf his monsters

3. Mods vs Users

2 Likes

There is:

Generally speaking, forum rules allow for moderators to be very extreme with their thread censoring. Just read point 3: moderators can remove or delete any post that “does not contribute to the sole purpose of the conversations created in their respectable fields”. One of the earlier things I did in this thread was ask people to focus on the topic which DonT started and not how he was inadvertently attacking F2P players. For all the fuss which people throw about not being allowed to say some things they think, they didn’t give DonT the courteous respect to discuss what he brought up under rule 3 of the forum rules.

Point 8 is a big one.

Point 17 is the one that gives moderators the power to do basically anything they want. As long as they’re doing it with reasonable intention then it generally won’t get stopped.

2 Likes

I say that this post has already gone out of context

I dont agree

Xd

Yea brother

1 Like

It’s alright bro . Take a break and call it a day . You are in bad mood … Or share with us what u enjoy most in neo monsters .

I do not do that, just a few days ago I am in the forum … I just see that everything that is published has been deleted and that many other users with more time in the forum complain about the same thing. I really don’t know KD
Well, of course, people get angry if because of the user “x” … they are affected by the monsters they use … that’s why I see that everyone gets angry and on top of it they repress them …

Why some things don’t really make sense

For you aswell: please don’t post several minor replies instead of one reply where you write all the stuff you want to say.

2 Likes

These seem a bit out of date. Not just the fact that it references HI, it is also noticeably lacking rules that are currently enforced(such as the ban on alts). While you could argue that those rules fall under rule 17, by that logic, it is the only rule you need.

1 Like

Hahaha is that a glimpse of ur teacher side ? KIDS , DONT WASTE THE PAPERS !

1 Like

Why do you delete my comment? Was it offensive? @Guesswhosback
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Finally! Someone else who has read the forum rules

I just checked over everything of yours that has been deleted. All of them were because you were replying to something else that was deleted (i.e. not actually something bad you said) except for 2-3 posts that were in this thread that were talking about the F2P vs P2W issue back when I was trying to stop that from becoming the topic here. Each one of the posts made extreme statements about free players leaving or accusations to people speaking on the other side.

I am not intentionally suppressing speech here. I’m simply removing hate / specifically trying to avoid an argument.

1 Like

I think it rhymed with an offensive word . But i hope it was a typo and u wrote a even shorter reply . Just 1 word lmao

All this is sincerely smelling bad to me

Low content posts are against the forum rules. If you have any further issue please talk to me in PM

2 Likes

I think u guys should quote these rules when u take action . It cleans up the air

1 Like

I do not understand why the players who pay to win do not obtain the results they want or simply try to destroy some strategies that are effective … You will see that all this will end as happened with the poison …

1 Like