In order to use our forums we ask that you read the entire forum rules and guidelines posted here. Remember, common sense goes a long way!
(Just read the blue bits)
1. Posting on this forum is intended for the sole purpose of discussing about the topics listed in this forum, education of these topics, evolving this forum and website, enhancing the members’ knowledge of the topics listed in this forum.
2. All posts must be in English. A post that contains language other than English will be subject to deletion, even if an English translation is provided in the same post. This is necessary for moderators, as they may have no way of judging whether the posted material is approriate for the forum if it’s not in English.
3. All posts in these forums are limited to the appropriate topics. You may not post material that does not contribute to the sole purpose of the conversations created in their respectable fields. If you wish to chit-chat use the Off Topics forum. Any posts tor threads that are irrelevant to the topic will be moved or deleted if thought appropriate by a Moderator or Admin. Duplicate threads of existing topics may also be subject to deletion.
- The sale or attempted sale of accounts, items, or services of any kind is strictly prohibited.
5. The ask of trading accounts with another individual is tolerated but not supported or recommended by the development team or forum moderators. We can not help you if something goes wrong, so you trade at your own risk.
6. All members must follow an anti-spam rule. No advertising of any kind is appropriate. Spamming includes putting links to your site within a post for the sole purpose of advertising your site or referral link. Moderators will determine if your link is against our spam rules. This site is here for members to discuss relevant topics to their forum related topics.
7. Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, they will be disabled.
8. Users may not use inappropriate language and must refrain from personally attacking other members, including revealing real-life personal information about them. If you see something inappropriate, please report it to a Moderator or Admin through the report link located on each post. Inappropriate language/personal attacks include, but is not limited to: any material/comment which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, discriminatory, racist, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Stalking a member from post to post is also not allowed.
9. Don’t exchange real-life personal information with other members.
10. Do not impersonate a Hunter Island developer. Posts and threads made by someone pretending to be a member of the development team will be subject to deletion.
11. You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot, to bring it to the top of its forum or to gain posts. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
12. No links should lead to sites that contain inappropriate material, encourage or advertise fraud/illegal activities, or contain viruses or malware. There will be no exceptions to this rule. You will be automatically banned if you post any link which leads to an illegal site OR forum.
13. Don’t post hacks and cheats for the game. Threads and posts that are about hacking/modifying the game data or cheating the game are inappropriate and will be subject to deletion.
14. Refrain from posting low content posts, like ‘Yea’, ‘True’, ‘Naw’, etc.
15. You may not have images or avatars promoting adult themes or harassing gestures that can be deemed as violating these rules, the Registration Agreement, or being unlawful. You may not post images as such either in any forum on this website.
16. Do NOT post on threads that have been there inactive for longs periods of time unless really necessary to revive it from the dead. We reserve the right to only lock the thread if abused, abusive or just plain needs to die a terrible, terrible death.
17.We reserve the right to remove, edit, move, or close any thread for any reason, and also to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
The developers and moderators will try their best to make sure this forum is appropriate for everyone, but it is impossible to constantly keep track of every single post. All threads and posts made by members express the views of the author, and neither the developers of Hunter Island or the forum’s moderators will be held responsible for its content.
Rules may be subject to change, so check back from time to time.
Feel free to contact any moderator if you feel unsure