[mythic cost]

Revert back to the original .

I’m sick of fighting mythic armies these days . Bring back innovation into team formation .

#RevertCostMovement

#RCM

21 Likes

Cost of both second,third form?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

@Professor_Oak I know you know this is exactly what the devs want to see more of.

1 Like

I am a simple man. I see a movement going against me I disapprove. Like most poor people I only have second form of mythics i’ll get rekt instantly if mythics cost increase. Please reconsider.
Also either way as @DMG_Rocket said this move will go against devs agenda so it won’t happen unless vast majority will support this move.

1 Like

Lol

4 Likes

Just use flutterdrakes and you can wreck people with awakened mythics like it’s nothing @Professor_Oak

7 Likes

It was always going to go this way. It took over 1,5 years but now so many people have awakened mythics that it’s almost compulsory to have them. Maybe it’s soon time to quit once and for all. Some wise players did that already.

5 Likes

yea this is always bother me, why reduce the cost in the first place? @Dev_VKC
And i despise everyone that said mythic is not really a problem.
they are not a big problem when there is only 2-3 of them, but more than that?
when in important time, their stats alone can easily turn around the game
and i am talking about fully awakened mythic that not everyone can have

2 Likes

It took me whole month to realise that this game was screwed but I didn’t quit as I was told in this forum that anniversary is around corner(so waited for couple of months). I am only waiting for halloween now. It’s no fun getting rekt again and again by full legend, myth team while half of my team is of super epic. If I don’t hatch someone worth fighting with then I’ll simply give away my code to some total newbie.

1 Like

Why would people hatch for more mythics if they won’t be to able fit them in Their team. when enough myth would be released then most probably they would increase team cost again so people can add more myth in team and those who don’t have enough, will have to hatch more in order to stay competitive.

1 Like

This is my issue with Neomonsters, and why I preferred HI. it is a fun game with a decent concept, but the entire game is on an agenda. In HI, priority number 1 was always to make a good game with a healthy meta balance. In this game, that is priority 10,000 or so. I don’t post a lot of threads or ideas because it is fundamentally pointless. A F2P player has no voice in the game, and the devs won’t listen to an idea or fix a problem unless that is what it takes to keep the cash whales on board.

I am actually wondering why Neo is so much more p2w than HI or DIB. What happened? Did Ryan leave? Is it because of NTT Resonant or Pocket Trend? And, for the pros who can compete with the payers in pvp, you can’t argue that the game isn’t p2w when they literally made an entire update for the explicit purpose of, and I quote, “Giving a bigger advantage to spenders.” We need to make one big thread to collect enough complaints and demands to force them to at least acknowledge this issue with the system, because clearly, small and specific threads like this have no effect.

7 Likes

I’ll take your code, thank you very much. But more seriously, I am thinking of creating a bunch of accounts with 2-3 decent legends to give to new players just to make sure that they can have a few legends to be able to be even remotely competetive.

3 Likes

This makes u feel like a hero actually . I did this when they gave a free pack directly in an anniversary 2 years back .

1 Like

You can get an easy legend from the exchange shop with the six tickets you get at the start and from the event.

4 Likes

That’s why when anniversary was started. I made an alternate account. To collect anniv gems,ticket. It won’t be helpful for me but if someone totally new wanted to play this game. Then it would give him/her a little jump start.

1 Like

I’m pretty this could get you banned. please be careful. <3

2 Likes

Haven’t read all the posts here but my opinion is:

• Increase their cost by 1 in second and third form (11 -> 12 and 14 -> 15)
  • ALSO increase max team cost from 206 -> 212

This way mythics will still be very playable in teams and if you’re not using awakened mythics then it’s easier to have 16 strong monsters than 15 + a low cost thing (as has become more common in the last ~2 years).

8 Likes

Selling/gifting/sharing accounts is not allowed. Any accounts found doing this may be banned.

3 Likes

Team cost is very generous already. Give us at least some team building restrictions!

And besides it’s not like mythics wouldn’t have a place then, you’d just have to make some actual teambuilding sacrifices to abuse their power.

10 Likes