Dear Devs, what do u have against stun teams?

Who would be at the top?

I don’t know who would be number 1, maybe joe still if he is at rank 1 but th difference is you could get top 10 by playing like 15 games if you played all the people ranked high and didn’t lose and got a lot of points from it while someone could play 200 games and not get anywhere near you because there playing people and losing or winning against lower ranked people and barely getting any points

Probably some top player whos not even top 100 now because this is just grind

Guys what I’m saying is that it still plays a role. It may not be as accurate as before but it does indicate team strength generally speaking.

Almost every high ranked team I’ve faced is stronger than the lower ranked ones. You get a few odd ones but generally speaking that’s what’s happening

Yes to get high in the ranks you need a pretty decent team so if you see someone with high VP it “ticks that box” to say they can do alright. However, whether anyone is in the top section of the leaderboard is totally down to whether they’ve been grinding away lots of PvP matches… which is what the others are pointing out.

With this faster battle speed it’s probably more possible to keep on top of the tickets refreshing. If you used every ticket over the 5 days (5*48-1+12 = 251) then you’d only need 40VP on average from each fight to get 10000VP. That’s possible from, I think, two brackets up from the bottom or maybe just one.

I averaged 200VP from each win in the top bracket so let’s say I was average in the top bracket (50% win rate) then average VP = 100 so at the end of the event I could have 25000VP. That would put me solidly in the top 10 for this event, at only an average win rate of 50%. So, ofc, to be at the top you need to have a decent win rate in the top tier but it mostly comes down to grinding and people outside of the top tier (i.e. probably not even facing the top people much) can get VP which puts them into the top 100, top 50 or even higher if they do lots of matches

Lots of people stop at certain points because they don’t wanna grind more. Sure the players higher up get a bit more vp than others and got stronger teams but in the end it is whoever plays the most with a good w/l ratio ends up in 1. My ratio is most likely like 70-80% and I haven’t played all tickets possible as I wanna sleep more than 6 hours. In the other system you could play 10-20 battles and finish at top 20, but now you have to not only win, but play a lot more than you really need to.

1 Like

I know grinding plays a role. I just disagreed that skill is “irrelevant”. I can see that u agree with that.

Yup I do! Team strength and skill are very relevant, I just gave a balanced response and what I think everyone writing here actually believes in (which is the same thing, they’re just picking out particular bits).

200 wins 26 losses this PVP, but I agree completely, old PVP point system was much better for finding the top PVPer. Each battle meant a lot more back then, especially losing to a lower tier player that had a good counter to your team could drop you 400-500 points whereas a win would get you a single point.

1 Like

Stun can either demish a team or be demolished. I have a stun team that can deal with a few stun immune but not too much. Raizen is the king, and dolph is the queen.