Dear Devs, what do u have against stun teams?

Top players will be using them more going forward because new release monsters will continue getting immunity. Did u notice I mentioned battling against UC and other events in the OP? Stun is becoming useless in such events.

Well stun makes it too easy to say the least. Stun/sleep immune theme events would be cool so we have to use other strats to fight ai.

I don’t want stun to dominate. But it’s becoming really useless in such events. It’s like every monster on the other team is immune… I mentioned earlier that I’m concerned about the “future” seeing the pattern that is developing. I think it’s bad now but worry it’s only gonna get worse. There might be a day when every relevant monster is immune to everything.

If were talking UC then ya. But its because A Holes troll with the stun immune auto poisoners.

Top players don’t use stun immune as frequently as past just because motor is nerfed and they have Leo and light lion.

Stun is so widespread so it needs the counters to be widespread too. I’m glad we’re now seeing some more monsters which are useful for the team rather than only having their use as stun protection. It’s making PvP quite a bit better, even though practically everyone is turning to Freezecobra for now. We’ll find ways of beating the poison strategy and then finally stun will simply be among many good strategies that are viable.

As for PvE… stun seems to get used too loosely by people either where they rely on it working too much (for a strategy) without having some setup beforehand or their team requires the extra space it gives to be good. It still works very effectively when you’re using it with purpose and if you come up against a challenge that has lots of counters then you’ve got to adapt your team. I typically use a OoO front line so there are MANY challenges where that puts me in a bad position and I have to try another team or change the one I have.

You aint a dev to know what passives new monsters get. Never assume unless stated. Stun will still be used, leo, valza, tygo, absorbers didnt stop stun from being used in pvp or pve. You just gotta know where to place your stuns and how to remove stun destroyers in enemy team. Its all about team building in the end.

What if I told you that you could have all 4 of your monsters simultaneously stun locked past 1000 TU and still win the match? :thinking:

I rather assume and be wrong(I hope I am) then not assume and be right. Concerns need to be voiced. Devs might listen. Looking at the pattern I’m gonna ASSume more stun negating passives are inevitable.

Then I would say “Nice wallet you got there!”.

2 Likes

Don’t have all your Stun Absorbers on the frontline.

1 Like

No worries, if we ever face in pvp I’ll show you stun and poison and sleep. Stun being in all of my teams while poison in 1 whie sleep in another.

No point showing it to me. I don’t have all the stun immune monsters that I come up against in UC. I won’t have a chance but it would be fun nonetheless.:slight_smile:

You played this pvp? Stun and poison still dominating it. I hope we match up soon. Btw I dont use stun immunes

Ppison is ruling the show.

You cant have your team immune to everything at all times.
The more you pvp etc, the more you see common teams.
Stun is much better on teams with double timestrike etc where essentially if you stun one, you can easily get 2 kills.

Not everyone will have stun converters, and with the small amount there are, its unlikely that they can protect the full team. i.e. will die faster than not. Just move your stun monsters to key areas in your team.

Idea being if this monster gets a stun, great otherwise i still can do this. I put mine near my chronos and just say if it stuns something great, otherwise ill just fastrike.

Stun is good in island challenge. Ive seen some teams there with monsters (weak ones) just meant to stun your team into oblivion.

I’ve been really enjoying this PvP. The higher ranked teams I’ve come up against mostly have poison some good OoO teams as well. I haven’t been hit very hard with stun yet ,but it’s true it does still have a role in PvP.

Honestly though I’m an intermediate player. Been playing for only 80 days so my current PvP ranking is only 220. But yeah will be good to battle you or any other high ranked player.

1 Like

Pvp rankings don’t mean anything anymore. They use to when it was based on win streaks and not losing points, now it’s down to who plays the most, which makes the leaderboard irrelevant

3 Likes

They still mean something. I’m pretty sure the top
ranked teams with the new system are amongst the best teams. Not as relevant as before but still relevant. All the high ranked teams I’ve faced are very strong and low ranked are mostly weak.

If the leaderbords was back to the old way they would look a lot different

1 Like