Stun stun stun

Am I the only one who really loathes the endless stun games? Seems the only viable tactics around in pVp. If you are then stuck with an opponent who takes endlessly to do one move, it all becomes so tiresome! Any was to nerve stun and/or reduce the available time to do ones move?

Just have to use more absorb. Or stun counter

1 Like

Stun is dead now stop complaining

Stun aint dead yet :grin:

It’s very easy to stop if players are still to dumb to run any protection they are ■■■■ players

1 Like

As I’m aware, there are less shockers in pvp now, the meta is slowly shifting towards poison

1 Like

So much poison latley :fearful::fearful::fearful:

1 Like

What a conceited reply. As it so happens there are still players out there without a monster park of 60 legendaries.
I for one haven’t had the luck to draft only one stun counter monster.
All I was trying to say is that stun seems to be overly present and also overpowered in pvp at least with my line up…
But as I read , that topic has been discussed before so I apologize to have started another stun thread and to have provoked the contempt of the veteran super intelligent players…

All good man, just a tip:

Most common stun ckunter that all players use (vets or begginers) are protector / stun absorders .

There are like 4 SE of them, and i think around 6 epics of them. Dont know how many you hatched (there is 1 free epic one that you can obtain at monster hunts), but every pvp team need at least 3 of those absorders (unless you got other options like stun immues, better absorders, etc).

1 Like

Wasn’t aimed at you just getting tired of all the same posts for years with same complaints when I say something that appears mean it’s never aimed at anyone unless I involve them by name

Thanks for the nice replies. Never forget you might have already had a long time with the game and the forum but there hopefully are and will still be new players who hope for some patience and understanding :wink:
And also this game can really hang you up and wreck your nerves, so next time I will write I try to calm down before :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like