general stun nerf

Lately I have been looking for diversity in the game but there is always a problem (the stun) I can think of a huge amount of equipment and then I have to eliminate 70% just because they are stunned unlike sleep or poison that can be relatively easy to remove by purifying or with a lava or mist input the stun is virtually impossible to remove once applied which forces players to use too many immune monsters (more than 50% of the monsters are seen on an immune team ) either with the classic fire link or with anagrams such as godfather jaguardian nullton cani valsarein among many others which are often placed without any meaning just for the fact of being immune, despite the regular limitations every 2 seasons the only thing that It is possible to see it is a process of variable in the equipment changing from one equipment to another with a small difference in the future the closest I see is many aetheron fl and fire link at the end and I don’t want that (I must clarify that my team in 80% of cases defeats stun teams so it is not a personal matter) for the sake of the game I suggest that:
120 second inputs reduced to 80 inputs from 80 reduced to 50 or 60 pulse reduced from 200-120 ect

3 Likes

Spend money and get Momo problem solved :wink: #brokenuser.

2 Likes

If you nerf stun to counter stun lock then time strike monsters will become completely useless, I don’t see the devs doing this in any case, maybe the most they might do is make some special rule for a short period of time but that would affect new players who spam ventokaiser and the cheetah thing.

What I actually see happening is more stun immune monsters and stun counters.

And actually, all you need to do is drop a bunker beast in your team or that blue flutter drake or even spectre fox. I personally think spectre fox needs nerf because it counters stun teams too heavily but don’t mind me.

1 Like

Husky will cry in a corner

That’s an easy fix, increase the damage multiplier on TS to be critical on a lower tu and it’ll be perfect

4 Likes

( Happy Anniversary! )

But then what would we be looking at when monsters use 130tu or 100 tu moves?

I just thought of it, create more moves like rescuing give turn. Though people might exploit this if a lot more rescuing give turn monsters are more accessable. There was already someone who came out with a nerf stun thread and a lot of these ideas were discussed tbh.

Exactly

I know that would be a big game change, but aren’t you tired of using immune spam just because it’s necessary to counteract the stun?

2 Likes

More damage. TS is already a bad move tho since you’re killing a unit that won’t get a turn for many tu anyways so I don’t see a problem

And thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

creating monsters is only increasing the problem if the objective is greater diversity we do nothing with creating anagrams that must be mandatory in the team and if it would be something exploited

I personally have 0 stun counter monsters right now and only a few stun immune monsters, the most I have is a 2 cost stun absorber and the xyz 11cost mythic in my team and that works quite well for me, though sometimes I won’t deny it that I get stun locked, I mostly do stun locking myself due to my chrono killer endline and ryzen and oaktuhulu too.
If people were to add that fire hippo or the lion to the end of their teams, then it would be hard for me to stun lock them since chrono killer cant kill stun absorbers, I would need to waste turns taking out their stun absorber.

Edit:

You don’t even need to use these protect + stun absorber monsters if you’re afraid of true hit or guardian execute because there are a lot others that don’t use protect skills. If one thing I’d like the devs to add more monsters like these.

1 Like

Do not invent so much, the stun is fine as it is, I play with stun and sleep and poison all three and they have easily eliminated the stun, how? with a simple absorb and good plays, you are speaking for yourself,Not for everyone, in this PVP I have found several stun equipment and I have managed to trace the game with only 2 or 3 Monsters, think and play, do not complain about a suffering that only you feel.

2 Likes

Broken record - Stun kills Neo - Neo Monsters - ZigZaGame Forum (neomonstersforum.com)

This was a while back by Lemon, it’s been heavily debated there.

I do see where you’re coming from with it limiting diversity though, but I think that’s a small price to pay for stun to exist the way it is now.

your entire team is stunned, I do not expect you to agree, but this seems like a personal attack instead of giving a fair reason, I must also add that the stun does not affect me and you know it I faced you and you never stunned me

1 Like

the stun has always damaged the game for a long time and I do not see a solution nothing so far I see that it works

I want a more objective view of this or at least I hope so @Killerdog @LemonSqueezy

It’s a odd archetype to balance though because stun keeps the noobies in the fight, single shocker can win you the game. So if they go overboard the game won’t be fun to newer players

newer players can learn new ways to play or hone their stun to keep it working but at a higher cost

I understand your point, but the newer players are still learning the game. If they lose too much they might lose the will to keep playing before they learn how to teambuild properly

I don’t think they should win just by using stun instead of learning and having good skills