Complete Monster Location List (Part 2)

I think it’s east 1 south 2 of finam, there’s a hill by the spot you need to be and mountains next to it :slight_smile:

We’re can I find a knight hawk

They evolve from squirehawks, which can be found in the mountains northwest of Windon or south of Windon.

Wow great job on completing a wonderful art work hehe to me tat is

I want an Ashie but I killed like 500 arks and didn’t fined one ( I was 2 north of agramis like I was supposed to be)

It’s .5% spawn rate. Good luck

Where do I get a windrow from?

Windra was in a past OM.

Where do you find the snow flake ark creature I can’t find it I went every where😖…? Please can anyone help

If you go south of Orlen to the tip of the peninsula, it has a 2% spawn

Umm guys are lvl 40+ enough for the OM
Cause im just new on hunter island

Where do you get a chillqueen from?

past OM, ur too late :frowning:
But it’s ok, if u get a good team u can get the next ones :smiley:

2 weeks and I finally got a hatchling!!! GAIAWYRM IS MINE WHAAA HAA HAA HAAAA!!!

Depends on the types and which arms they are.

In which exact spot did u get it undead153234?

Check the list

You can play it, and will get some of the main prize in it’s lesser form, you probably won’t get the main prize though. You could probably get 2 or 3 of them and then try to get the last one or two from gold mission eggs(slim chance). And even if you don’t get it some of the baby arks are strong enough to be useful to you in game. It’s worth doing as much of the mission as you can even if you can’t finish it since it’s a good way to get experience and level up your arks.

Hey any idea on how to collect more families to get the ark wing I currently have 70 and I am trying to complete the dragon collection just need omegawyrm and arising any ideas?

Maybe it was a summoned ark … You can’t capture them

Where is seabite?