Complete Monster Location List (Part 2)

Check the first part of the list in this Subforum.

so is whirl ore in the next mission

What is mojo?

How do I get the scorpionix recipie?

It is given to you automatically upon reaching floor 2 in the OM.

Hi! Iā€™m new here. Iā€™ve gotten to a first one named Tiamat but canā€™t defeat it. I barely get a chance to attack it and all of my arks are 60 and above highest being 86. Is there a weakness idk about?

I recommend you use a lot of stun arks so that you can stun it/it can stun itself into oblivion, then end your lineup with don penguini and after everything else is dead, spam showdown.

Stun arks? Like that electric fox? So I need to tweak my strategy then huh? Ok do you know of any good ones? Defense wise?

Thanks to this list, I finally got the angelon I wanted! Not the mention 2 of the baby dragons! You guys are awesome!!

Where can i find a skullrex?

Look at the first few posts of this threadā€¦

Hey does anyone know where i can find a georex and that boar arkadion?

Look at the Complete Monster Location List part 1ā€¦

Btw Ashley, pegahoof canā€™t be obtained right now, Iā€™m just posting cuz on ur list it says that pegahoof is obtainable through a mission but the mission right now is the end bringer just so u know

Itā€™s correct thatā€™s its obtainable through a mission.

It doesnā€™t say which mission is active now. It just says you can only get them via the online missions.

How can i find tremorback? Anyone plz

You need to fuse thunderback and brakitorius together.

Where do u find don penguini
Where do u find don penguini
Oops

First town, tap on the grave and type ā€œDragon Islandā€ You get Penguini, evolve him and you get Don

!

I ran into an onilad in a cave in my playthrough. But I donā€™t remember which one. Actually several, but I failed to capture him and didnā€™t think much of it, unaware that he evolved into a decent creature. Any ideas which cave?