Complete Monster Location List (Part 2)

Where can you get the arkoms for the wyrms

They are a 1/200 chance north of the 2nd town. Each one is in a different spot.

it was probably summoned from a gargoyle?..

What Arks are you talking about?

If a gargoyle summons a random ark who has decoy and you try to capture another ark and it blocks it, can you catch that ark?

Interestingā€¦

Cool idea, but what uncatchable ark has decoy?

You cannot catch it. Iā€™ve had it happen coincidentally, but it automatically fails (even if it says the capture rate for the ark youā€™re trying to catch says 100%).

Crystal, the 100% was for the ark u tried to catch, not the ark with decoy,unles u wasted a gold card

Where is twiggy

Where can I find a LavaFang?

Lavafang is an OM ark, but it hasnā€™t been released yet. Chances are itā€™ll be in the cycle soon, so sit tight if you want it. :slight_smile:

I keep seeing people with Arks in PvP that this list says are unobtainable >< are they cheaters?

Iā€™m having difficulty keeping this list updated with newest mission monsters due to being so busy with work. If any other moderators would like to help keep it updated, Iā€™d be grateful!

Some are, some arenā€™t. If they have the arks, but they arenā€™t shiny, chances are they are beta testers. But if they are shiny, then yes, they are cheaters. However, if itā€™s an OM ark you see that is used the day before itā€™s ā€œofficiallyā€ outā€¦ it might just be a Japanese player, as they have their own OM pool and stuff. Those are legitimate players.

Weā€™ll try. Me individually, people will have to point out what needs to be corrected because Iā€™m not quite sure what to change. Except maybe the OM arks, I mean.

Itā€™s because of what Ashley posted, how she canā€™t updated that much. With that happening it will say the OM arks are unavailable when they are for the week, and that unobtainalbe ones are.

Is it possible to use the first ones in battle.

Yep! You, however, do not control them.

Youā€™ll see your characterā€™s avatar during a battle and the bar under it fills up with blue as you progress more and more (without returning to any town!). Once itā€™s full and your character is glowing, tap on it, and then you can choose which to summon :slight_smile:

Is Levi near the water?