Complete Monster Location List (Part 1)

Skullwraiths and Tombguards can both be found in the Neziem Wastelands much more than in theign

I think the spawn rate of S rank very common ark is higherā€¦ This is only from experience though. Itā€™s very easy to find S gustbat, plasmo, sanders & bluechick, compared to other arks.

So itā€™s still easier to find 2 S grade bluechicks in 1 battle than a hatchlingā€¦

Those Arks themselves are more common as well.Ā 

I think sometimes people approach things too mathematically. :S

Quick questionā€¦ Why do all games like PokĆ©mon have to have mathematical things in them that really defeats the fun of it?

You canā€™t have a game without math. There would be no stats if you didnā€™t.

Krake is catchable
I found one in the same spot as the skullrex Ashley listed. I donā€™t know the percentage chance it could have been extremely rare but I saw it.

Kraken is a pvp reward. A gargoyle probabbly summoned the one you saw

I thought the same thing but there were only three arks in the battle, none were gargoyles. It just happened take my word for it itā€™s either a glitch or a very rare chance

Plus I could catch it it had the card by its name. I accidentally killed it but I was going for the catch

Omgā€¦ No matter what I do can not get brakio. Countless hours looking for him/her at orlen 3 north one east. 4th spot on the trail. Has the place changed at all for spawn point?
Fix that, not brakio but the pig. Iā€™ve gotten all started and the 4 baby dragons just can not get the flame pig for my life

i found all the starters within a day and then fused them now looking for them again, got frostkit already evolved into glazio just need brakie snorkling and spark now

I have a question:
Letā€™s say Iā€™m trying to get all starters, and the chance of spawning is 1/200.
Is it that every single monster that spawns has a chance of 1/200, or every time I land on the tile, because sometimes more than 1 monster spawns.
If for example I say Iā€™m gonna count 200 monsters and then I should have one by then
Or is it that I have to land on the tile 200 times?

They are guaranteed to spawn on the 2000th attempt, anytime before that is just playing the odds.

Great list and comments are helpful. I havenā€™t yet tried looking for more than about 5 minutes at a time-- but I donā€™t seem to trigger battles at all in the early areas (ie Orlen). I tried looking for this answer, but do not see it so I apologize if this is a silly question :slight_smile:

Why am I not getting into battles in the early areas? (I have just arrived at Crescent in story). Can I simply walk back and forth a path (ie Orlen 1, 2, 3, 4 North) over and over, or must I return to the town each time? I realize (assume) the blue areas are ā€œsafeā€ or battle free.

Tap on the spot once you are standing on it and it will trigger a battle :wink:

How have I not known that the whole game?! Thanks :smiley:

does any1 have a screenshot of where i can find the 4 starter dragons? or, when it says 4 steps up, does it mean you go into the forest, or you stay on the road? i have farmed each spot for about 2 hours, and i havent had any luck. thanks.

Itā€™s the four spots on the road, I have no pic, but they have a .5% chance of spawning so keep trying!

Of course it would be the spots on the road >.<