Complete Monster Location List (Part 1)

Is there anywhere else I can find ftostjack
Frostjack*

Directly south to the first town at the sea shore.
Be patient, it took me two hours to find one… :slight_smile:

Just wondering if the bronze shell location is still accurate officially counting I have tried that spot 25 times so far today and nothing I have done at least 100 battles there over the past week and nothing if I am understanding the list correctly it is not a rare spawn though I could be wrong???

Ok thanks
Well it took me 40 minutes but I found 2 finally
Thanks jasnology

Where do I find metallo at

In the ziggat zurat, the temple in the desert area.

Okay, I’ve been searching for Snorkling non-stop. I’ve attempted 450 times. I still have not found it. Do you know why this is?

It’s rare

1/200 chance of spawning

Holy! I finally found Snorkling after 552 tries.

One east from Takran I found Nilos there twice. Tried the one u had many times and ran into on accident. Tried Takran east once again for fusion with Musharoo and it worked !

That’s a classic case of luck.

I disagree, some places are better than what you have put on here Ashley.

Well, it’s not against the rules to post better places. :wink:

Although, in the case of Nilo, I don’t think there’s “a better place”. I think it’s the same spawn rate regardless of which spot you farm in, as long as it’s in the right spot. But something like Jabby? Obviously it’ll have a higher spawn rate south of Windon than its spawn rate in the cave east of Agramis.

I disagree, some places are better than what you have put on here Ashley.

I’ll take your opinion seriously if you’ve gone to each spot and done 100+ tests in each and then gave me the results you found for each. 

​If you did this, I’ll change it. But if not, then I don’t think I can take you seriously.

And yes, Nilo is always 1/80 chance, regardless. 

I found a musharoo once by accident on the other side of the wasteland, but I still farm at the bridge if I want one :slight_smile:

This was very helpful, maybe next time add some other option for spawn chances? Like Gargol in Nazandal 1 north 1 west. I think you have more of a chance then in the pit. And I’m speaking for collecting S fusions and all.

That would be pretty cool to have spawn chances, but the only spawn chances we know for sure are the rare or semi rare ones. AKA, 0.5%, 1.25%, and/or 4%. Maybe others, but those are the main ones.

Is Maldan a city available after you defeat Tiamat?

^no Maldan is under Finam, it’s not part of the main story but it has some quests