Complete Monster Location List (Part 1)

The pig is 4th spot above orlen, not in the forest, the one on the path…

Sorry for the confusion. I knew it was just my bad luck and I wasn’t trying to insult you or your list. It has helped me a lot and I appreciate you making it

How do I defeat the last character in s-tournament

Help I have looked for about 45 minutes trying to find the starter fire one. Where Ashley has said it is but i still can’t find am i searching in the wrong spot? 3north 1 east?

It takes a while…

Hey bro, yeah ive been looking for an s rank pig from the same spot ur searching on, ive found 4 or so so theyre deffinatly there just havnt found the grade im after

I can’t find Metallo. I’ve cleared the Azid Ziggurat at least 5 times and still haven’t found him. Any idea why?

It’s rare, keep trying.

Hey where do i find achwing and the monsters to make luxknight?? And angeleon or what ever its called . Dont know where to find a leviathan or cherubion …

Leviathan evolves from Levi which can be found near Handal while Cherubion evolves from Cherub which is found to the NW of Windon. Refer to Ashley’s extremely helpful list for specific spawn locations

Where can I find mossling?

Mossling was only available when mossgolem was the OM reward about 2 months ago.

It may be available again in the future.

I am to High lvl to enter any battles at the beginning, so how do i get Them?

What do you mean?

Boy I wish there was an easier way to get these starters. Someone I can bribe perhaps. I sat here above Orlen for almost 1400 battles trying for Spark. That alone sux. However, I get a phone call durring a battle. No biggy right? Wrong!! The game closes itself and starts from the main menu resetting the battle counter. Now I’m kinda thinking, is he really worth it.

It shouldn’t reset the battle counter. You must’ve miscalculated your battles, or maybe the counter is only for hatchlings. I dunno.

I’m at about 200 again now and still nothing. If it didn’t reset, ill find it relatively soon. We shall see

I mean that i cant enter any battles so early in the game. So when i go to the spots where they should be i dont enter battles.

You just tap on the spot to force a battle there.

I understand the spawn rates of S grade arks and the starters however, I believe just witnessed a statistical improbability. There should be a better probably of spawning a starter ATK then spawning 2 S grade arks in the same battle. This happened twice now while looking for Spark. Conclusion…this game hates me :confused: