changes in the mythical

except for onyxia :rofl::sweat_smile: they are good observations to take into account which is precisely the objective of the thread, I thank you for your analysis

If it’s okay, I mentioned it precisely because of that so as not to start such a strong debate at the beginning and to have more coordination in the comments before talking about others that I already knew were going to mention them and they are more complicated to debate due to their controversy

Well oxynia needs a way to kill if not support the team as there is nothing much it can do other than spamming fatal stang which is not much viable.

I’d give him Nullifying Strike (130sec), of course scaled so that it doesn’t deal more damage than Gigaflame

What if Despairing/Dreaded Wave worked like Assisted moves? Deals 20%/30% of MaxHP as damage, plus 10% per Shadow ally. Could work for XYZ too.

Agreed! He’s one of the coolest monsters in the game, but moveset-wise a weak Y Ddraig Goch. Imho changing his statline to a more ATK-oriented one should be enough. Maybe also make the Rattaurs he summons more useful.

Agreed on this

Ngl I’d be content if some 2nd forms got more love

2 Likes

Onyxia is not that bad actually, stun counter+sleep immunity is no joke and to top it off with a powerful ss. Just makes it tank a bit more, an awakened mythic getting one shot by super epic is kind of ridiculous.

Well i never said its bad its just for having 2 killer weakness it must offer just a little more
For being easy to kill idk i stated to make it tanky in my edit but don’t know if its justified most support sweeper are clumsy
And sear guard is a LEGENDARY so don’t feel bad

This is poggers

I think that the dragulus with a null hit of 130 seconds would be a great option I think that of all the assessments it is the one that I find the most interesting

1 Like

I second this. The moveset doesn’t need high attack at all any more (it originally had assisted blight) and it dies a lot easier than you’d like your stun protection to. All it needs is a defence increase then it will work very well

Kuraokami - this mon ik is pretty good but why isn’t people at high level bot using it? It’s prolly because there are mons which does better job than it like moku who’s the best finisher and using it with him will result in a backclash or at front
well he’s too slow for that or at mid well he’s slow and doesn’t really has anything much in supporting and he’ll just disrupt the incoming mon.I heard snowblast does a decent amount of dmg without getting charged ig it can be decent with auro spam with stun protection but there are many better things out there

The devilgirl forgot the name. her speed definitly needs to be fast for using the ss in the frontline else its just an unwanted cost

lilithia is just made to counter sleep and poison in pvp but she does a really bad job at it and her use for that is so low

rodeknight- pls buff him for ffs .hes so bad and unusable in second form

onyxia is uhh too narrow because the only place he can truly be used is ooo other than that uhh angelion does it much better

onto those which needs nerf

bastia-
 no need to tell the reason because its obvious enough

lemon- refer to above

cynthia-’’ " "

kanna-" " "

aetherion - ig people really ignore him even tho hes one of the best pvp mons which is really not complained about. Its just my opinion but aetherion is just gives so much value for just staying in the field and with his movesets hes basically just unkillable without poison because hes soo tanky and metamorphosis disrupts a lot and banishing void uhh. he needs some kind of weakness tbh or decrease double drain survivor to drain survivor atleast

well thats all i remember and ye those are my suggestions

2 Likes

Kuraokami is being utilised well by a couple of people with large mythic collections. Basically the strongest aspect is using the Yuki for sleep. You can think of Kurao as a sleep monster that also has the versatility of healing your team, a quick sendback or piercing sweeping. It’s not an easy monster to use and it’s a lot stronger in its awakened form which is probably what’s meaning it doesn’t see much play.

Aethereon is not as tanky as other mythics and is honestly not strong at all with its moveset. It’s a good stun protection option but that’s it. I think it’s the dominance and popularity of stun right now causing some people to overrate this monster. It also appears stronger than it is in a team full of mythics because it’s getting carried by the other monsters as it sits there passives disabling stun and making small impacts with its moves.

3 Likes

Nerf Lemon

4 Likes

Most of them are strong enough and balanced.

Dragulus and Onixia are two of the first mythics
 think on the many generations of powerful mythics that have come after them and even yet, people still use them. Onixia is not meant to be the killer of the team, he is a strong asset in OoO combinations as some top players have already proved. Dragulus on the other hand, it’s very strong by himself, he can one shut any plant monster with gigaflame and then one shut anything with his half charged bloodthirst; when you kill him you deal with his DR effect. So none of them need any improvement.

About others you mention need a buff because people don’t use the enough, I most say they probably have stronger combinations. In any case, it doesn’t mean the monster is bad.
Let’s take Ankara’s example: nice set of skills, two very useful effects (he can give stun immunity and h can deny death effects), but he needs some support, another monster that provides him stealth, and maybe this is the reason people prefer other combinations instead of running him (most of people see running stealth teams as “too much work”) . Although, he has proved to be a dangerous enemy with the right team.

Monsters I do consider need a BIG improvement are Medbie and Rodecknight. I don’t own the second one but I do have Medbie. It’s extremely hard to make good combinations with her

2 Likes

I completely agree with you it’s just that i felt the old veteran mythics needed a little buff as most f2p players (older ones as well as newer ones) have them only as their first mythics and just felt little bad with how they are overshadowed by several new ones. So i wanted to make the game a little better for them as they are the ones who are keeping the game alive.
Also i wanted to make my bias look less biased when i ask for xyz buff lol.

[quote=“Killerdog, post:31, topic:33033”]
Puedes pensar en Kurao como un monstruo del sueño que también tiene la versatilidad de sanar a tu equipo,
[/quote] No estoy muy seguro pero no se si cuando lo crearon pretendĂ­an hacer un monstruo mĂĄs tĂĄctico o uno mĂĄs ofensivo

you think it meets its initial design goal?

It’s got a nice variety of sleep, stun, damage (single-target or double-target piercing), entrance control and healing. Yes I’d say it achieved the original design goal. Whoever made it wanted it to offer loads of things but to be a little slow and clunky in doing them.

Lemon is a mythical that I have at the end of my team like many players and I think that if he could be a nerf although it is a controversial issue and that I already know he has discussed enough, and if they have not given him nerf until now I do not think they will

Lemon needs at least TWO buffs (e.g. Slayerbreak All even in 2nd form, 100% chance Potent Sleep) to get needed (99.9999% chance of activating its entrance)

2 Likes

I don’t see that Lemon is much more powerful now than when I had it in second form, if a nerf is necessary it would be in both forms (if necessary)

Lemon needs a BUFF :relieved:

1 Like