Chance to get the fusion Arcadian discussion.

The egg-only arkadions are actually future OM rewards.

If the eggs were random and impossible to time, yeah.

Future om or not it is not A great move for A game that sells by saying that its not s pay to play to have thing that are currently only avaliable in gold eggs that u Can buy for Real currency but thats just my opinion :wink:

Technically it’s not really pay to play, because you can finish the game without gold egg arkadions.

Now PvP being pay-to-win is debatable. Haha.

Haha yeah i Was thinking of pvp but that is also because its the only place where players Can interact and as i see it pvp is just as much A part of the game as the storyline, so if they are not changing it Them they should State that its not A pay to win game except for pvp but i beg the devs to stop having egg only monsters, stop thinking about your players, happy players tend to spend more money not because they feel that they have to but because they want to, frustrated players Will just Quit the game after Being killled by monsters in pvp that they cannot obtain unless they dig their pockets make the game fun for all but keep it challenging i Would rather pay 7-10 bucks for the game and then have acces to all its features

You make a fine point. ^^ Though I do think the devs care, they are taking feedback quite often and well.

It’s possible to beat powerful egg-only monsters without having them.

It’s possible for a non-beta to beat beta teams full of 11 and 12 star monsters.

It’s possible to beat hackers with Kamiwyrm and a bunch of other rares.

…it’s called strategy. It’s not pay to play…it’s “pay to get an advantage”

And even so, it won’t be much of an advantage unless he/she pays like $200. Lol.

Strategy without a good team isn’t going to help tremendously if your opponent has a better team WITH a strategy.

It sort of depends on… the strategy. But many of these egg-only arkadion teams (and some that are not egg-only) will have a good strategy. And that’s probably what he is talking about.

Ah, I see. Well, I do admit that the egg-only monsters are incredible and perform admirably in many different strategies…but still beatable. n.n

They are beatable but they offer more ways of maling strategies the game is still new and even people with good egg only arks still needs to learn the perfect strategy with the monsters they have so though they may not be invincible now as sin as people learns how to use the probably they Will becomena huge advantage

Also, there are plenty of gold eggs you can get for free. I’d wager at least 60 are available for free. Given that these monsters will be available outside of those eggs as well, that’s not a bad deal. If you figure out the timing in the first few, then you have plenty more to get some good stuff with. 

The only problem is that once those free eggs are uses u have on other option than to buy Them it Would be okay if there where A Way to grind Them using hard work but as it is now you either have to be really good at timing eggs or buy more with Real currency

Yup I really wish there was just a way to grind them rather than being stuck in completing you’re arcadion dex.