Chance to get the fusion Arcadian discussion.

Eh, I’d like to see a 2.5% spawn rate. Not as rare as dragons and starters, but not as easy as the ones you’re mentioning.

Well it depends if they are grindable…

Say they had a 2.5% chance of spawning in every fight : that would be too much…

Well anyways the number part is up to the devs yet I think everyone agrees that the event arcs need to come into the offline game without too much wait :S

I totally agree with this.

This will make sure it will still be worth to do the missions, the winners will get a s while the others would have to farm either 5 s deletroids or be really lucky with the destructor himself

that seems totally fair seeing how strong the om is.

2.5% is higher than Nilo’s and Cherub’s spawn rate, just saying. ^^;

Don’t Think the actual om monster should spawn but Think the fusion ones should but with A rate at 0,5 just like hatchlings because many of the om monsters are just as good as omegawyrm and by doping this people Would have something to do

I suddenly appreciate my Angelon and niloxes much, much more.

And I agree with the above post.

So it seems most people would like to see the om monsters between 1-4 weeks after the om,

And they should have a low spawnrate that should be near the spawnrate of the hatchlings/starts.

I wonder what the devs think about it,

Having some input from them would be nice.

Indeed, would also like to devs to comment on this suggestions. The only problem of our suggestion is that if they release the monsters into the wild, many people will stop buying the mission gold eggs, which means less of an income. Thats the greatest problem i have seen with the OM so far that it seems like its only a way for the devs to make money, and i do not think it will be realistic for them to release they income into the wild for their players to get for free.

The whole game is based on it being a non Pay to Play and the fact that everyone can collect EVERY arcadion without paying more that what they already have when they bought the game.

So not releasing them to the wild would be against what the game is about… 

Could not agree more with you but as the game is now it is far away from the princip of being a non pay to play. there are arks that are only avalaible through gold eggs, sure u can get some in the inf deungeon but the chances are still minimal getting the monster u want and if u have completed the om without getting the monster, u are forced to buy gold mission eggs if u want it. The idea of releasing om monsters into the wilds already came up after the destructer event, and still the devs chose to go with the Pool A and B instead. I just feels like that the devs are running away from their promise of being a non pay game when they make exclusive egg arks and OM monsters. If the devs really want the game to become great, they should follow the same model as League of Legends, where you can buy things as skins but you buy those things because u want and not because u feel that u have to in order to get all out of the game

Actually they chose the pool solution for the event winners.

So it wasn’t a “instead” solution it was just another solution to another problem.

All arcs will eventually not be only obtainable via the gold eggs.

They just can’t get everything out at once. But the devs aren’t going apart from those princips.

However the problem is the timing. Because if all those arcs are only available in the wild in a year people will loose interest in the game before that.

People will also lose interest if the only way u can obtain new arks are through pvp(bugged atm) and buying gold eggs, In Pokemon all monsters were available in the wilds, took more than a year before people got tired of that

I think we’re saying the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

What I meant by timing is that they can’t wait too long before they release the arcs into the wild or people who still need to collect them will loose interest.

Ah okay then we are at the same page, but maybe it would be an idea to move this thread to the suggestion page? :slight_smile:

I managed to get 5 mino flares and 2 deletroids as well as make it to the bottom in time to get the mino blast so it’s not impossible to get the 5 this time around the other two prior ones I found quite hard as I didn’t get a single wizpur

Well good job on getting the mino blast but not everyone haz a full party of lv99 to make it that far(Like me T_T)

So it would be nice to know what the devs plan to do with the om monster after the event.

moved because you lads want it to be suggested and looked at

voila

My work here is done *brushes off dust*

You also have to consider the newer players that will arrive after the event is over ! :slight_smile:

This is also about the future :stuck_out_tongue:

But it seems normal to say that every player even new ones should be able to use every monster in the game so that the PvP is really strategy based and not who played before who and has more event arcs

They could release, say, a batch of ten to twenty rare arkadions in the wild every six months. Why rare? So the people who need it actually have something to do in those next six months instead of just going to one spot and seeing the arkadion there and easy to catch. It can also be time for the artist(s) to design more arkadions.

Think 20-25 is A good number . 10 Would be farmed in A week Think it is better to get the egg only arks out in the Wild, yeah more Will have Them for pvp but as Said above pvp should be about strategy not about Being good at timing eggs and spænding money, and there are some really good monsters in eggs only