Can we talk about how oppressive poison has become

F

Camo FL can be strong. I always use camo monsters

1 Like

Lmao thatā€™s good,we finally getting rid of poison tick bug

1 Like

Deathgazerā€™s fast forward entrance also doesnā€™t trigger when enemies die by poison tick.

:billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap::billed_cap:

1 Like

Brought up many times over multiple years, always a hot topic with some calling it a bug and others pointing out how itā€™s a game mechanic.

Now, out of the blue, you randomly decide to change it??

Well, good to know Bastia is now going to be practically the only counter to roaring entrance. Yaaay

8 Likes

This should not be the case, It is a game of strategy therefore it is ideal that there is already an strategy to avoid the roaring entrances, It is perfect that there is a way to avoid them, consider well this

Exactly, now we can only avoid them with Bastia which would be really annoying, Please leave this as it is anyway it is already very difficult to make them enter from behind, but if you do it impossible to avoid will be truly broken

1 Like

XYZ can do it as well but they refusing to make his passive work like daunt :frowning:

4 Likes

From a game balance standpoint, I disagree with this change. It made sense that the poison tick would activate after the next monster reaches its turn and leave the roaring entrance mon at 1 sec until its next turn.

I also happened to lose a game against @LemonSqueezy like half a year ago because the poison tick prevented me from killing off his stun absorber. My stun lock team would greatly appreciate a roaring entrance buff :duck:

4 Likes

It does, but itā€™s almost suicide using xyz nowadays, Lots of temps getting free turns

1 Like

As for this discussion about the certain poison FL. Itā€™s really refreshing to see people complain about a poison FL for once! Iā€™m glad itā€™s making a show in PvP again. There are so many powerful, viable FLs possible I donā€™t see much issue with Gorgo, Cobra, Pola with high speed sendback into Necta.

XYZ is awesome tho,not really bad

A TU restriction would be enough to stop him from being an OP without making any of the monsters nervous. It is clear that I mean the toxic entrance

lmao roaring entrance scorpiogeist sounds fun

I thought you said that high speed frontlines that deal a ton of damage right at the start of the match were bad for game balance?

1 Like

Even that canā€™t kill Cobalt coated XYZ,and if heā€™s nearby 2 kills asap

The same if the opponent uses a temporary monster it is unfair that my seaguard always kills him, it is great that he has a way to avoid that

That was the main reason for a strategy that was at 93% speed or something silly like that

Poison frontlines are only slightly slower than that though. While haniwel had 94% speed, the fastest gallio could be was 96% with +1 speed reduction or you risked outspeeding haniwel and screwing up the frontline. Polaboss and freezecobra are around the same speed as 96% +1 if they have max speed. Being able to kill any two monsters in your opponentā€™s frontline is often enough to let something a little slower such as gorgodrake get a turn. Poison frontlines risk getting hard countered by glaciaron frontlines, but thatā€™s definitely a smaller risk than the ones gallio FLs had to deal with.