Can we talk about how oppressive poison has become

Woah now! Racist! :joy: leave my welsh dragon alone

Nerf Gorgodrake and people will run Scorpiogeist. Not saying he couldn’t use a tweak or two (especially in 2nd form), but for the matter at hand he’s unimportant.

1 Like

If Poison tick doesn’t trigger overwatch then it shouldn’t remove stealth!!! I’m sorry? Who said that? :eyes:

5 Likes

@DevilsMisfortune fighting for his poison team’s life over here like R. Kelly

1 Like

Actually I just got out of a very illumating shower, and it might not be such a terrible idea. Guess I’m masochistic today.

That said as long as Petrify Revenge exists Sneak Attack shouldn’t bypass protectors, but I wouldn’t mind that trade off.

also I wouldn’t mind if Arachnodrake’s passive lost its poison immunity then

100% agreed. If they take poison out the game alot of ppl will be stuffed

1 Like

Idk the problem seems like the poison mythics here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys you want to kill me :sob: ,that FL is weak again stun right?

I think the problem is on Titan and gorgodrake.I don’t want sleep lock FL kill me again, if they nerf poison entrance

oh yes and can we talk about bomboid and floculasaurus combo? :stuck_out_tongue:

poison definitely needs a brake in FL. I come across a lot of teams of that type and even when I run Draco and orca in FL, they never get their turn (my monsters I mean) . Scarletguard alone can’t fight those teams either

If you use Freezecobra it isn’t, and Freezecobra can be a massive threat despite his low attack!

@NMEduck hasn’t yet overcome the trauma of the Haniwel nerf and Novadrake is gonna get nerfed soon, that’d be the final blow to him

3 Likes

I’m always afraid of high speed drug team :weary:

Let me stop you right there. 1st in that case that FL would be much less lethal because in the time Scorp gets 2 kills gorgo gets 4 scorp has no single target attack other than toxic strike that is 160 TU and gorgo nas a 50 TU Bloodthirst the only advantage scorp has over gorgo it’s stun converter to get some extra turns but its has 2 killer weakness and therefore more counters and in top of that there is no consequences for killing scorp but you lose one monster if you kill gorgo with a lot of RNG involved that makes it even worse. Gorgo it’s a monster that CAN’T be left alive but if you kill it you lose one monster… Great combo!!!. Imo gorgo 2nd form should have poison eater instead of DPE and both final and 2nd form should not have death revenge

4 Likes

You’re right, fl is balanced, and fl was in a depressed period before it has been weakened。 It’s just that the current environment has made it stronger again。

4qo07m

3 Likes

ngl, I am proud of how popular pola become nowadays.

3 Likes

Reading this topic I remember myself saying emeraldeus is too slow, and people calling me crazy. Then I come and find the same people calling poison FLs balanced. Hilarious.

Regarding the discussed topic, I have my own way to fight actual poison Fls. It’s pretty hard, but it’s part of the challenge. Although I can see the problem if you don’t have a relatively big collection,since the ways to counter it are based on specific monsters

3 Likes

Do they have something to do with each other? Lmao you always asking for that dumb change

We will change this in the next update. Roaring entrance monster should always get its turn in this scenario.

10 Likes

If gallio frontlines were too oppressive and had to be nerfed to be unplayable, I don’t see why something can’t be done about these poison frontlines that are much deadlier.

1 Like

VKC answering a different game problem in a different thread be like- :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes