Brave Frontier

Hi peeps, tajid’s here.

While waiting for the update & if you guys are not sure which game to play, I’d suggest for Brave Frontier… A very great game…

If you do decide to play, after the tutorial, you can fill in my id in social - special so we both get metal god.

ID 885740968…

Edit: feel free to use others’ invite code, I have maxed my rewards from this. Thanks all.

Ok… It’s iPhone only but I’m using an iPad… #breakingdalaw

Jk but I’m getting it right now

5 minutes later~~~Hmm… It says unexpected error… We’ll that sucks

Whoa dude, this game is pretty dang cool. Thanks for showing it to me :smiley:

I’m still working on getting it ready darn wifi lol should be playin tonight :slight_smile:

how much is it?

nm I got it its free.

il check it out

Haha welcome :slight_smile:

It’s very cool… Thanks for the metal god Dajara :)…

Don’t mention it pal :wink: the only thing I don’t like about it is that it requires wifi, but besides that it’s a good RPG. I would recommend it to people who like HI and DIB.

Good thing about wifi games is you don’t need to wait forever for a big update… They will send small updates overtime & a big one every 3 months or so…

I just started playing and its pretty good. Btw, here’s my code 9438117.

EDIT:WOW Taijid your level 65 and your maximum number of friends.

Should i use my point to honor summon and to rare summon.

its good and all but i have to say i dont play games that you need ENERGY to battle and it recovers over time :confused:

haha yea been playing for almost a month now… Levelling up your character isn’t that hard…

I’ll open up a slot & feel free to invite afterwards…

Make sure you save your gems in the beginning for rare summon. They have wiki page - only level up units that can go to at least 4 star now. Future updates will include some new evo’s.

When you have more gems, maybe you can use a couple for unit size expansion. (not as important as rare summon).

Do NOT use it to revive your units. It’s just not worth it. A mistake i did in the beginning,

Well unless you are willing to pay, which I have been tempted so many times so far (still haven’t!!), you can get free gem everytime you complete an area… (once per area)… Enough free gems to do maybe even 10 free rare summons…

As far as for honor, use it when they increase rate, like now, as you will see better pulls. You can also find decent units from honor (ie for free), they just start from 2*, other starters are available through honor only too…

Jewel unit is to be sold for zel (currency in this game) & Metal for experience.

My thot initially, but you should be able to stop playing too though… Otherwise you’d be playing like 24/7 haha…

Taj, can u friend me? :wink:
Also I like this game, like really really really like it… I like the graphics, reminds me of FF

Sure shoot me a friend request, will approve when im home…

Edited previous post for some beginner tips…

They have good forum at appinvasion & they have very good & always updated wiki page too.

I shot u one. Idk why I would use a gem for revival… Seems pointless considering you don’t earn EXP…

I’m guessing I should check this game out. :smiley:

My opinion on this game is that it’s a 16 bit P&D style regular rpg

Revival as in say you can;t defeat a battle, normally boss battle, some people don’t wanna lose the units caught & zel earned in that battle, so they just use a gem to revive all units again…

It’s not worth it knowing how important gem is, but some players might just don’t wanna lose any progress & don’t want the energy wasted…

You should. & Please do remember to put my ID in afterwards :slight_smile:

They have Japanese version with more units & more areas to explore so we know the game keeps getting updated all the time. Just with what the Jp version has, the update can still go on for another year…

So the same thing that’s happening to HI, won’t happen to BF.

WEIRD,it doesn’t work it says please search for a different user.

Can you add me please.

Also I accidentally used all my gems for summonings got one good guy.

Just sent a friend request…

Wow your character is lvl 6 but you already have lvl 20+ burning vargas?

Btw grab your metal key from imperial capital randall - its next to the arena. They give out 4 metal keys every week. With metal key you can do metal parade, that lasts 1 hour. That’s best way to level your units quickly… The metal units…

Do it when you are about to level up, it requires 15 energy & gives you 1000 experience. So for example I have 67 energy now, I do it when my character is less than 4000 experience left to level up & when I have about 59 energy - so I can do it 4 times.

AFter level up, energy refilled, I can do another 4 times, then don’t quit the metal parade page, you can do another one even when the time runs out as long as you’ve chose metal parade (& given your game doesn’t restart). So total I can do 9 metal parades. That’s 45 metal units…!!!