Brave Frontier

Just beat another metal parade and got ANOTHER metal god… Heck yea

Just started playing this game yesterday and it is awesome!! Easy way to pass the days between the OMs!! :slight_smile:

The sad moment when Brave Frontier had an update, but still we can’t connect to the game :confused:

The happy moment is after the update, there are new units released…

& yes so sad can’t play at the moment haha

Actually its back up now :smiley: just start it again

Edit: But there are still lots of bugs with this update from what I have seen on the BF forums. I cant even move along with the story because I can’t sell units, plus I don’t have enough money to fuse. I am at a stand still until we could sell units again.

I downloaded it but it never gave me a inviter code thingy… Strange because i wanna help out it might be because i logged in with facebook and already got metal dood from completing tutorial (a special gift if you log in with facebook im pretty sure) but honestly idk why

Oh you need to go to social, special, click the metal god icon then enter friend code :slight_smile:

It doesn’t ask you automatically…

K thanks i will enter you, i dont know how to do this stuff XD :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant enter it now though because the update wont let me join the game DX

Love this game I made a few mistakes before reading this post. Here is my friend code for any1 who wants a free metal god 4671297316

Hey is this an iOS game or like a console game?

iOS
Just sent an friend invite to mason and tajid

Is the Metal God friend invite thingy still working?

Here’s tajid’s tip as it works for someone my level:

Metal and jewel runs give you 1000 exp per run, and costs 15 energy per run, so depending on how much energy you can hold, you want to go in when your runs will lead to you leveling, then you can go in again.

And if you have the time, you can get 1 freebie run by leaving your device on the level select screen for the run.

Example: I have max 35 energy at the moment so as long as I’m between 1999 - 1001 and have at least 30 energy I’ll spend a key and go on a run. This insures I level at the end of my second run. So, 2 runs, level up, then 2 more. Now, the keys only keep the runs open for an hour, but if you let your device sit on the level select screen (past the normally locked selection) you will gain energy and in about 2 1/2 hours you will be able to click in and get 1 last run.

Must be nice to get 9 runs like tajid does…

started yesterday doing fairly well come add/join me! 

ID: 4330656889 

just tell me that you added me here :slight_smile:

im still grounded sadly so I cant download it

Thanks for introducing me to the game Tajid! I think I sent you a friend request? Haha

Did you? If I haven’t approved, please resend.

& you are welcome :slight_smile:

@bigrob : yes it still works. I still got a metal god from referring a friend a few days ago - max is 10 per account though so if you’ve exceeded this, then you won’t get more metal god.

Yes it’s nice to get more runs - I can get 11 runs now but it takes forever to recover the energy. The half energy event is very good to level you up & get as many zels, karma, feeders for BB levelling as possible.

Tajid you removed me as a friend why you do this? Please accept my request again :slight_smile:

sorry from my friend list, i saw you have been inactive for a while, so that’s why. Don’t worry I re-added you already :slight_smile:

If I’m inactive don’t worry I always play the game when I have the time this week was rather busy for me :stuck_out_tongue:

I LOVE this game! Thank you tajid for introducing me, and did you get a metal god from me about a week or 2 ago? (My name is kitty btw) and please could you remove someone so i can send friend request? And another thing, if you dont mind can I pm you and can you give me some advice about my team? (Sorry if im asking for alot btw, lol)