Amazing Summons

I did a total of 52 summons and got an SSR character that is worse than most SR characters and zero SSR weapons. Not sure how that is lucky.

40 packs or summons ?

Well i did 40 x 10 packs…

U bought stones do early :roll_eyes:

I didn’t say on 1 acc. I’ve restarted a few times

That’s so much patience…

1 Like

All for nothing. Already wanting to quit

Just go with one account and see where it gets you. I haven’t got even a SR yet (except Jedariel)

1 Like

I had to reroll so many times due to game crashing first day managed to grab a lucky pack then after that I’ve been set only 2 ssr monsters but to be honest that’s all you need

From the third time i reroll.

So far have rolled 6 packs, and this is the only time got ssr.

3 Likes

Everyone getting more then one SSR in a pack… I just gave up and started to roll singles so far I got one SSR from a pack (Shirra) out of 3 packs. I’ve been rolling singles since then because I just gave up on saving. So I just roll singles now. I got a couple SSR characters from those singles (Grenzor, Rizette).

Lucky you all for even having ssrs.

Im sitting here on 5 packs 1 useful ssr weapon, 1 less used one, and 1 useless one. No characters.

3 Likes

And I’m not even rolling… all stones are safe in my inventory !

Ive stopped too, waiting on kaidaros

Kaidaros ? What’s that

Unreleased SSR.

3 Likes

It looks sick !!

I must have rolled at least 5-6 10x summons and I haven’t got a single SR/SSR monster since Beryx which was either my starter or in my first pack, I can’t remember.
I’ve got a bunch of SR weapons and one SSR but all the monsters are 4* …
Are SR monsters meant to be this rare or am I just being unlucky?

Unlucky since weapon drop rate is higher than monster drop rate. Check details on the summon page to see the rates.

Its in the dojo fight, I’m waiting for it and minotaur as well

1 Like