Amazing Summons

I have rolled 43 x 10 packs and only got 1 ssr character. Dunno why people even complain not getting them in few packs

Did 3 rolls. Exactly same as you: No SSR weapons or characters, no SR characters. Even got a dupe on one of the 3 SR weapons I got which felt really insulting. Now waiting for the first special summon to see what it has to offer. Fortunately good characters aren’t needed yet anywhere else than pvp.

Damn that sucks. I’m not expecting any SSR but at least just one or two SR monsters would be nice … how many SR did you get in all your packs?

Yeah I keep telling myself to wait for a festival but I have no idea when it’s gonna be. And I see some of the posts on here and think surely I’ll get something decent next time … lol

Ive got about 20 sr characters out of those packs, 5 of them being dupes. My luck in this game is so bad

Update: 44 packs, nothing new as always

So you get about 1 SR character every 2 packs? I’ve opened at least 5-6 packs and have one SR (which might have been a starter I’m not sure - Beryx)

Still annoying when ssr characters can just aoe sr characters to death because of the stat gap. Can’t play pvp without any

This is the luckiest roll i’ve ever seen, from sb else:

1 Like

Always asian accounts. Hm

Since you have corrected it, I edit mine.

Corrected :sweat_smile:

The Chinese clan is op

Chinese aren’t Asians ? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Chinese aren’t Japanese

1 Like

Japanese aren’t Americans ? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

There is a giant base, so everything is possible~~

Not true. Many lucky rolls were from Germany, Australia, Canada, etc. They just change the language setting to facilitate communications.:smirk:

45 packs, 1 ssr. Can’t wait till 2027 to get my second ssr character

2 Likes

You have the worst luck in also why you spending so much so fast