Finally... Good RNG

I got 2k on my OG acc from the anniversary
and on my alt 3k on my new one

This is what I got on my new acc

Two Ludmillas on my 3k summon so I am really happy

And here is my old acc

I got a dupe kirin which is not bad since Kirin was my first SSR

In summary this was my most luckiest summon ever right now and I can’t believe it

I was going to uninstall the game, then I saw the 2000 bonus soulstones. On the first summon I got 2x Krustalsayer. On the second one… Help me I don’t know what to do anymore now

Haha didnt know I was in the same boat as you. I haven’t played evertale for days. Pvp I am kind of scared of fighting against People because it hurts my mind and alot of Rizette teams completely recked my old team(without my UE kirin, but I am still kind of paranoid to this day)

@Exu @Lasercop

Nice pulls guys! Hang in there. This game still has potential. It’s just important that everyone gives feedback to the developers about how things have been. I joined the discord and it turns out there is a lot more people on there who have been saying the same things we have been saying on this forum which gives me some hope. Also, their discord and social media feeds are littered with people complaining and calling them out on the paid gems crap as well. I think sooner or later they will come around and I think this second round of anniversary gems was a result of everyone being angry with them. Hopefully more change will follow soon.

We will see

I just used 3100 soul stones and got nothing

@Tanbeer
I’m not saying the game is perfect. I still disagree with a lot of things about it including the SSR rate.

I am saying there is still hope. Them giving us 2000 extra gems I believe came from everyone being upset with them, which shows at least a tiny bit of empathy and a step in the right direction. I will give them credit for that. Hopefully more will follow.

1 Like

I am kind of chill with it. I get bad summons and sometimes I get sad and just move on to another game. I am usually a casual player and don’t do PVP. as I often get heated(Literally), though I am not sure if its a good thing or not so I just avoid it, when it comes to complaints one issue I have is endless Rizette solo killing my whole team that has alot of SSR, but that is just mild for me.