Amazing Summons

Here is an amazing summon I just received for the x10 Guaranteed summon! What’s the coolest items and monsters you’ve gotten from it? Id love to hear about it and see how great they are! :revolving_hearts:
-Zion

3 Likes

Nice haul
My first pack I got two ssr monsters and a ssr item
Second pack got another ssr item and a few sr monstrts

0 Likes

Thanks @Silvers ! I was pretty stoked about this one. It’s my first haul for Evertale and I’m excited to use all of what I got. Any tips?

0 Likes

Hmm try to analyse each fight the game is fully beatable without spending anything crazy

Try to save all your summon stones till you can open a x10 pack

1 Like

I got 2 SSR weapons from single summoning but still got no good monsters to use that up on. The odds of getting weapons over heroes really sucks

0 Likes

My best pack so far, contain 3 ssr weapons and a sr character

3 Likes

2 packs, 4SR weapons (one of which is a dupe), ■■■■ epics. Amazing summons in terms of how bad they are :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks! And yeah, I don’t really wanna spend any real cash money on this game, seems beatable with time! :ok_hand:t4:And I always save up, better in the long run!

0 Likes

First pack got ssr weapon.
Second pack got ssr character and sr iteam.
3rd pack only sr weapons
4th pack more sr weapons.

1 Like

4 packs!!! You told us u dint like the game. Are u secretly plotting something Mr.x??

1 Like

After talking to sliver and finding out how to skip dialogue i decided to give it another try. Game is okay but i perfer neo

3 Likes

My best summon so far

3 Likes

That’s amazing some top tier monsters in that

1 Like

Congrats with the SSR SSR SSR SR pull! That is so sick!

That R fire girl at the bottom left is one of my favorite design :smiley:

0 Likes

Thanks, i love her too, playing her in every team i made so far :wink:

1 Like

IMG_0725Second Pack. Got a SSR Weapon in the first try. Guess i’m happy ^^

1 Like

Low key y’all are making me jealous.
*cries in single SR 10packs

1 Like

Hahaha, I know your secret Buck :smirk:

1 Like

5 10x summons and this has how all but one turned out got 1 SSR Vonn who is one of the worst built characters in the game.

0 Likes

At least you got one. Try 40 and only getting 1

0 Likes