About new Mythic Shop, and 7 stars tickets

We are discussing about nothing, this is power abuse ok?
1 mythic dupe = 1 shard.
They are making exceptions? They are power abusing.
They cannot change the things as they like it.

10 Likes

Power abuse? Lol you have no grounds to accuse devs like that, they’ve been very generous throughout the years compared to when neo started. You know why its 1 shard for 3 tickets? Because you are using those dupes to get a shard of a mythic which the dupes never came from and were never related. Lets say you got 3 dupes of drag and you wanna get your void maxed, you cant be using 3 drag dupes to awaken void coz they’re effing unrelated. I wanna agree with @KikNaz about the limited one’s since they’re unavailable but those 5 are in the effing rare eggs, in no time you can get all 5 awakened. Also I’m sure that the devs will give out thise tickets as a highest prize for certain events.

2 Likes

the 7 star ticket store could be updated at any time. It’s just the first hours of this update…

Ok let’s say you are right. I can’t use 3 dupes of drag to awaken void.
So if works like this, you can’t get a legendary pot from finding a dupe of a +9 monster, because you can pot another monster not related.

I am truly sorry for F2P people, they don’t hatch as much as a spender and finding a ticket for them is a big thing.

For now. If they hand out tickets in events then it won’t be that harsh

Because its easy to convert 1 legend dupe to another while mythics are in a league of their own.

Lol who cares of mythics if you’re trashed in pvp, with the many legends you have, no wonder you’ve been asking a lot of teambuilding tips. A great player can win events even with just using SE and below mons like @Unown

How can you have a ticket ?

If you have a maxed out fully awakened mythic and you hatch a dupe of it, it becomes a ticket.

Alright thank you .

Possible to add delugazar in the market 7 stars ticket please ? I want it

Delugazar is 6 stars, not 7.

Lol go get delugazar if you want, we eat delugazars in pvp anyway

1 Like

Since they released Mythics i decided to stop spending and sit on the fence to see how it plays out. After seeing this i can gladly say its probably been one of the best decisions ive made :joy:. I do think they will add limited mythics to the shop when they have special egg events with the specific mythics. While i do understand somewhat why theyve made 3 tickets = 1 shard, it doesnt justify the value considering the cost. The only way i see this being a good thing is in the long term if youre ever able to collect a good amount of tickets you’ll be able to get any new mythic of youre choosing. Should emphasize long term though since that would likely take years.

1 Like

Possible to make an evolution of Delugazar from legendary to mythic please ?

1 Like

We’ll still eat it for pvp so shut it unless you wanna get a warning

No.

Why would we give 1 specific legend special treatment?

Why are you obsessed with buffing Delugazar?

Learn to use it. It’s an amazing monster.

I dont know it would be amazing to upgrade it and we might call him

Delugazarozorus

I would like it with the passive roaring entrance