why no new events?

Hi guys
I don’t know if I’m the only one that bothers but I noticed that in all the events offered by the game we can win all the items in the game, even the rarest ones; yet none give us 7 star tickets.
so what I propose is that the devs create an event where we could win certain rare Events, and that the ultimate reward is a 7-star ticket, and why not also 2 alteramid which are just as rare

2- it’s been a while since we’ve been offered a new story, it would be great if we could have some new ones in terms of an online mission, I only have hell mode left so I think the developers add

and also added hg a leogiest; it’s the only monsters crescendo that doesn’t have hg

1 Like

How about something like scb? But make it harder and random so easy setup team like purpie team wouldn’t work

1 Like

I would have said like UC but we big I agree a very hard event of you it so that the classic tactics do not work it seems fair to have a 7 star ticket

1 Like

Unfortunately guys, I don’t see devs putting any event that offers 7S tickets, I even proposed them to put an exchange rate of 24 6S tickets for a 7S tickets and they refused.

So if they value a 7S ticket more than 24 6S I see it at the limit of the impossible for it to appear in an event.

For Alteramids I am working on it for the community to have more in time, I hope the request will not be ignored.

2 Likes

it’s a shame but they really have to review their positions, the 7-star tickets are very very very very complicated or even impossible to have for the f2p so put it in a special event like (Time attack, game Garcia) it’s eventually who all come the two months would bereally a good idea and it would make some things easier

and I tell myself that if they refused the exchange I it is surely because of the fact that not everyone can have so many 6-star tickets, I because this exchange is possible with neo tickets which is offered to all players, or 24 tickets 6 it’s a bit complicated so I still have hope

Basically Devs are offering everyone 3 free tickets a year with the Neo ticket. But I can see why people would want to choose 3 mythic tickets instead to spend on ANY mythic.

I think 3 mythic tickets/year is definitely the maximum they’ll consider. I could see it implemented in a login bonus because that would make people come back and keep playing. However, I think it needs to be either the Neo ticket or 3 yearly Mythic tickets. Fortune Shrine is also already great for helping in awakening mythics.

As for an exchange rate of 6star tickets: I could definitely see this happen. But the number would have to be something like 40 tickets, which is half the amount that takes to evolve a shop mythic. That would basically be a little boost/thank you to very high spenders and veteran players that have the ability to farm 6stars tickets from fully potted legendaries.

1 Like

VKC declared that he don’t see this happening, and if the amount would be 40 tickets would be to expensive as an exchange for some players, that means 120 6S tickets for a single shard of limited mythic, definitely not worth.

That’s why it’s for very high spenders. That will be combined with the 6s tickets and Mythic shards/tickets the player gains from hatching dupes. And a person who purchases many gems will be getting quite a lot of those, especially 6star tickets.

What else would you do with your 6star tickets if you already bought everything?

Well to start with I can buy new 6S incoming mythics, 80 tickets to awaken them, so I won’t pay x1.5 the price for 1 single shard of a limited, that means all my stock of 6S tickets is worth 12 7S tickets which I don’t agree with.

1 Like

You don’t have to agree with it but you have to look at it from the Devs’ and the company’s perspective. A lower price simply does not make a lot of sense, hence Dev VKC rejected your suggestions.

24 tickets is a low price? We are talking about 72 tickets to get a single shard of a limited.

If that’s low to you…

Yes, it’s too low. Because it’s very powerful when you get to choose which mythic you awaken. And more importantly it will take some money away from the company you would otherwise spend rolling for the said mythic.

Well, shop mythics cost 20 tickets per copy so I’d expect mythic tickets that can be used on any mythic to be worth well over 30 or 40 tickets.

Edit: LOL I’m dumb I forgot that three tickets get one copy. Please disregard this reply

Yes, is a big jump between 20 x copy and 120 x copy (Exu’s value), my jump is from 20 to 72 x copy, way more reasonable.

What would seem reasonable to us is not reasonable to the company. We don’t have the data they do. If I was a dev, I’d make the price very high because it’s something that could potentially be too advantageous and neo has always maintained some sort of balance between spenders and non-spenders. I don’t see a reason why the option shouldn’t exist though. It would help in a situation where you quickly need 1 ticket for a shard and you decide to pop some 6s tickets for it. It’s something you shouldn’t consistently nor easily be able to farm.

And as far as rewards go, I think what they’re doing now already makes sense. We get a neo ticket every year which equals 3 tickets. It’s not really reasonable to give more.

However, I still believe we should much much easily get 6star potions since +9 potted legs don’t drop them anymore. Also in my opinion the conversion rate of 50 epic pots to 1 leg pot is too much. That already creates a big gap between new players and veterans since veterans who have potted all their monsters to +9 gain an increase in performance which gives a significant advantage. I don’t understand why 6 star potions need to be so difficult to gain?

I’d like to see the data that led them to butcher nulltron, dolphoenix, and raizen but leave both S+ tranquilizers untouched

4 Likes

OK let’s do like this.

I into business of selling pens.
There is two pens, I sell the base version of the pen for 1 dollar, people buy it, how much should I sell the improved version?

Your exchange rate is x6 (improved version of the pen 6 dollars)
My exchange rate is x3.6 (improved version 3.6 dollars)

x3.6 is already robbery, I can’t imagine what x6 is…

It’s how the world works, though? It’s how Apple for instance sells their products, by branding them as premium status symbols and selling them highly overpriced. Anyway you fail to see the point.

What you’re paying for is the chance to choose which product you buy in an environment where the normal situation is that you don’t get to choose what you buy. It has nothing to do with a 1 dollar pen and an improved 3,6 dollar pen. Because in that situation you know exactly what you will get for your money. And in neo, you only have a certain percent chance of getting something.

Still x3.6 is way more reasonable than x6

I am arguably the bigger spender in Neo and I am telling you I won’t buy a shard for 120 6S tickets.

Not in a thousand lives.