7 ⭐ Tickets?

How exactly am I supposed to get Seven Star tickets? I don’t really have any money to spend on the game right now, and all of the Monsters I want require three each :anger: Please make it possible to get them for free.

Awaken a mythic and get the awakend mythic again

1 Like

Mythics are the main source of income that this game generates so they will not be handing them out.

You get those tickets basically by spending a ton of money and by sheer luck.

However, once a year we get the Neo ticket which is worth 3x7star tickets so it’s pretty neat!

I wouldent call this accurate nro ticket only lets you choose between standard pool mythics (32)

3x7* tickets let you choose any mythic in the game

Neo ticket is worth a shard for those mythics though, and there are some really good ones to choose from.

I do not disagree with you there is some monsters in standard pool now like fiona satomi bastia etc

But the 3x7 star tickets still let you pick and choose a shard of carmilla shard of hazuki etc

Yeah, and they want us to spend for them, not get them for free.

Either spend alot like squinty did during this anniversary or just play for years and eventully gather them as your collection grows

The latter will take literally years which is discouraging for new players but if you just play the game for fun it doesn’t matter and kinda happens on its own. I’ve got five 7star tickets during what… 5 years since mythics have been around? :joy:

IMG_7206

Spend money you don’t have.

1 Like

It mainly depends what your goal is. If you want to be competitive in PvP or proceed quickly, you definitely need to spend quite some money.

But if you just play for fun, play PvE and you plan to play over several years, set your PvP goals not too high, then you’re fine with free to play.

Or you go with the deals, like the guaranteed mythic banner with the extra 10 tickets. That’s what many players choose.

To buy mythics with 7* tickets isn’t how it’s meant to be.

You’ll buy a mythic monsters copy with that tickets, if you want to awaken a specific mythic. And you got that tickets by chance when getting a 5th copy of a mythic. Then it might collect up. But that requires a huge collection of mythics and a long play time.

I don’t think it says in-game, but the purpose of 7* tickets is to let people turn excess copies of mythics they hatch into a mythic they do care about, at a 3:1 ratio. They’re not something you get for a LONG time, unless you spend a bunch of money. They’re also not something to aspire for because it’s generally much better to hatch a mythic you haven’t yet awakened than to get something worth 1/3 of a mythic hatch.

*** SPOILER ALERT, DO NOT READ IF NEW ***

Funny you say that, I’ve only been playing for about a week and I’ve already beaten the grand champion, and I’m on Chapter V of fighting the invaders with the pink gems on their outfit. I have no life :cry:

Edit: I’ve also already spent about $200 lol, I’m a weak soul.

How the hell :joy:

1 Like

I think you can imagine the amount of
Money he would have spent … @squinty1880 dont frighten others with your account

1 Like

I think I had made almost the same amount of progress without spending a penny. I was on chapter 7 within 2 weeks.

Sounds like you’re on the correct path! I think most of us who got properly invested in the game poured lots of time into it for the first few weeks. When my brother started playing (6 years ago now) he spent something like 20 hours the first weekend (Friday after work - Sunday night)

I’m still stuck on chapter V. I can’t kill her monsters. I have mostly mythics and legendaries in my team and they can hardly do any damage.

Are they ultra evolved? If not then understandable
I used only 5 legendaries until chapter 15 and used my first mythic only in the last 2 chapters.

And if you are talking about the online mode then just use a good friend monster.

Question about this—can you get 7 * tickets for buying a shop mythic that you already have awakened?