About new Mythic Shop, and 7 stars tickets

I waste my pots on monsters such as tardiegrenadier or something else underwhelming so idc about pots really

I donā€™t care about the tickets! I got my tickets by finding dupes. 3 dupes = 3 shards. Nothing else to say.

So we canā€™t use them for Limited Mythics? Like ever?

1 Like

My guess is that the store will be updated or have events where you can buy limited monster shards.

Yeah sure go rant to support, Iā€™ll call you lucky if theyeven give you a refund.

This is absurd. It seems @Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC you have put mythics behind an even bigger pay wall than we first thought. But you also made it so that whales can just grab the base form of the common myths.

You should have done it:

1. Event Myths guaranteed on 9th pack.
  2. No myth shop.
  3. All myth dupes drop tickets not shards.
  4. 1 ticket = 1 shard you can use on ANY myth.
  5. Told us that you plan to make tickets high level rewards in events (maybe you do but you should have told us).

Well done. You found a way to make both F2P and P2P mad at the same time. :rofl::rofl::rofl::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Wait. I figured it out. Very sneaky @Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

Youā€™re trying to drive us all from Neo to Evertale. Definitely an interesting strategy. Start killing one game and hope the lemmings move to another hill rather than jump straight off the cliff.

giphy%20(62)

4 Likes

Lmao. So true

Am not sure what game you are playing.

You really should double check that you are playing neo monsters made by zigzagame

You guys jumping to the gun so fast. Im positive they will give out 7 star tickets in events, if not then im out. But not giving up hopes yet

Besides, Iā€™d pick any legendary over most mythics atm. They are underwhelming

1 Like

If you cant stun bb in final online mission then youā€™re not the best stun player in neo. :smirk:

Stone Cold is the best Stunner anyway

1 Like

I just received an unacceptable reply by support.

I really hope they will modify this 7S ticket issue.

There is no justice in all this.

What did they say?

Donā€™t dream about mythic anymore. Letā€™s not have it and create a strategy around the Legend we have. Mythic $$$

Basically nothing wrong, for their point of view.

I felt really unsupported this time.

Really nasty behavior.

Uc 1. Place in Future a 7 Ticket or lv 3000
IC lv 1000 a 7 star Ticket

Thats all

The rest is MONEY

Told ya, and its nothing really wrong. Donā€™t show your power hungry attitude coz its just ugggh, doesnt mean you spend youā€™re entitled to get anything you feel is right. And even if you have a full team of awakened mythics, you wonā€™t win your battles 100%, heck even a full se team with synergy is better than a full mythic team.

Who is talking about winning? Iā€™m talking about justice!
Not just for me but for everyone!
If I hatch a Dragulus why I should have only 1 ticket? I should have a shard! A Mythic dupe gives you a shard! Thatā€™s the logic.

3 Likes

Exactly.

I have 11 tickets and all Iā€™m missing is Void to max out which I could I guess but why waste 3 tickets on a dupe when I will eventually hatch her at some point.

I need a update from the Devs to know if we will ever see Limited Mythics in this ā€œStoreā€

I feel like these tickets a worthless right nowā€¦

I know everyone is not in this situation I am just speaking for myself here

At least put the Limited Mythics in the Store